No 1 Priority to address!

Falco78

Reaction score
Go look at the facts. Dak was scoring TDs right up there with Watson and Wentz. Folks like to bash on Dak but facts are he was on pace with the league leaders for almost half the season. Tyron got hurt and Zeke got suspended and his stats went down. Mainly due to the coaching staff not being able to make adjustments
His star LT and the coaching staff being idiots are even a bigger part of the issue than Zeke being suspended. I can't throw the blame on Dak, but I am also not on a witch hunt...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
His star LT and the coaching staff being idiots are even a bigger part of the issue than Zeke being suspended. I can't throw the blame on Dak, but I am also not on a witch hunt...
I totally agree Tyron going out was the biggest issue. Green was a big reason for the drop off and yes coaching staff didn't help. Morris was averaging 5 yards a carry but we didn't stick with the run

Falco78

Reaction score
I totally agree Tyron going out was the biggest issue. Green was a big reason for the drop off and yes coaching staff didn't help. Morris was averaging 5 yards a carry but we didn't stick with the run
No help from the TE which seemed like an obvious part of a solution still blows my mind. I do not see how they still have a job after this glaring stupidity

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No help from the TE which seemed like an obvious part of a solution still blows my mind. I do not see how they still have a job after this glaring stupidity
No TE, no plays to counter the rush, no back chipping the end. Just let Green on an island by himself like it was still Tyron. A time or two they had Cooper help but to the inside, Clayborne just went to the outside and avoided the inside.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
#1 priority is linebacker, and I felt that way before we lost Hitchens. With Lee's age & injury history, the unknown of J. Smith, and no Hitchens we're dangerously thin there. Middle LB, outside LB, take your pick, we probably need both.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Go look at the facts. Dak was scoring TDs right up there with Watson and Wentz. Folks like to bash on Dak but facts are he was on pace with the league leaders for almost half the season. Tyron got hurt and Zeke got suspended and his stats went down. Mainly due to the coaching staff not being able to make adjustments
You brought it up so support what you said. If you ask me where Zeke led the league in rushing I could easily get it

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You brought it up so support what you said. If you ask me where Zeke led the league in rushing I could easily get it
Well the info is out there. If you don't have a clue about the factual stats perhaps you shouldn't comment until research is complete. I'm not your dog, prove me wrong