No. 88 for No. 1

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's a bold statement.

CeeDee is talented, and hopefully he lives up to it.

As of now, we have 2 of the top 10 receivers in the league with Cooper and Gallup. It may become an embarrassment of riches if CeeDee emerges as well... it unfortunately likely means we won't extend Gallup.
Why focus on the negatives? I don't understand our fans sometimes. So disappointing.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Gallup is not top 10.
Yeah I was gonna say....love the dude but not top 10.

Did he mean top 10 #2? He is definitely that.

Gallup is probably rated higher amongst the twos than Cooper is amongst the ones. I'd wager on that one for sure.

cern

Reaction score
That's a bold statement.

CeeDee is talented, and hopefully he lives up to it.

As of now, we have 2 of the top 10 receivers in the league with Cooper and Gallup. It may become an embarrassment of riches if CeeDee emerges as well... it unfortunately likely means we won't extend Gallup.
Same was said of la'el collins.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That was him messing around with master class level sarcasm. I think many miss that the majority of his posts are tongue-in-cheek.
Yeah I know all his posts were sarcastic but that one failed miserably if it was.

JBond

Reaction score
I remember after Emmitt Smith was drafted he made the statement that he was going to be the all time leading rusher.

Let's hope Cee Dee's bold statement comes to pass.
If i remember correctly, it was a private goal he wrote for himself. It was not until many years later it came out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Is he going to be able to get a franchise QB that will help him get there?

You mean the guy that was one yard shy of the all time Cowboys passing record?

Two 1000 yard receivers and a 3rd 160 yards away from having 3?

That guy?

Poor little troll. No hope for you now. Drafting lamb was your biggest nightmare. :muttley:

Thomas82

Reaction score
I remember after Emmitt Smith was drafted he made the statement that he was going to be the all time leading rusher.

Let's hope Cee Dee's bold statement comes to pass.

Yes, it would be great to see another No. 17 pick make good on his statements as well.