No big deal guys - READ

bula

Reaction score
yes we lost but I take more positives from this game that any game in the past 4 years. It reminds me of the Commanders road game back in 1992 where we were dominating the game and lost it due to so many flukey plays at the end. Then we didnt lose another game including the SB.

Dallas outplayed a top team on the road in 17 degree temps. To me it was their best game of the year BAR NONE. Yes they lost. Get over it. See it for what it was. This was a better "overall" team than the one that lost to the Giants in the playoffs last year. They played with passion and some nastiness I havent seen either.

Backs against the wall now, but all we were hoping for before yesterday was to get into the playoffs right? Well, we're IN as of today and I feel better about this teams chances in the playoffs then I did before the Steeler game. This team showed heart.

NYG have peaked and were exposed. Ravens, not as good as Pitt and we have them at home. Philly will be out of it by the last game.

They'll make it. no worries here.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
bula;2473372 said:
yes we lost but I take more positives from this game that any game in the past 4 years. It reminds me of the Commanders road game back in 1992 where we were dominating the game and lost it due to so many flukey plays at the end. Then we didnt lose another game including the SB.

Dallas outplayed a top team on the road in 17 degree temps. To me it was their best game of the year BAR NONE. Yes they lost. Get over it. See it for what it was. This was a better "overall" team than the one that lost to the Giants in the playoffs last year. They played with passion and some nastiness I havent seen either.

Backs against the wall now, but all we were hoping for before yesterday was to get into the playoffs right? Well, we're IN as of today and I feel better about this teams chances in the playoffs then I did before the Steeler game. This team showed heart.

NYG have peaked and were exposed. Ravens, not as good as Pitt and we have them at home. Philly will be out of it by the last game.

Teams that lead by 10 points going into the 4th quarter in a defensive game and lose don't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone win the SB. Teams that let a porous offense score on 3 offensive drives in a row in the 4th quarter when they've had 3 points all game, don't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone win the SB.

Your memories are fond and I hope to God you're right, but you can see how lonely this thread is going to be and that's for the reasons I stated above. The word SB around here I am sick of hearing. It's a bunch of BS and we should not have to hear that word even next year unless we make the playoffs next year. Jerry hypes this ship up too much and that's all we amount too. I can't believe that he labeled this coaching staff a "star studded coaching staff" this year. He knows squat about good coaching and when he gets a real coach, like Jimmy or Parcells he meddles too much.

Jerry needs to keep his mouth shut. He should be embaressed after a Steeler player said that the Steelers owner is more behind the scenes and lets the people he pays in the organization do their job and be at the forefront where Jerry is the forefront. I watch this team for the football, not Jerry Jones. I'm sure the majority of the masses share that sentiment. Jerry needs to shut his pie hole. Robert Kraft has won 3 SB's and been to the final last year this decade and he doesn't yap anywhere as much as Jerry, eventhough Kraft is one of the more outfront owner in the league. Jerry just shut up and win some games. This Garrett project has to go, don't push the envelope cause I swear I'll start a website just to boycott this stupid plan you may have. There is no way Garret is worth the same or more than half the HC's in the league let alone Steve Spagnuolo.

bula

Reaction score
i didnt say SB dude..

I could give a ratt's behind if this is a lonely thread. Fact is, i'd rather see a team play well and lose than to see a mediocre effort and win (ie SF, Tampa). This was by far the best overall game of the year for the Boys. Any fan who watches this team knows this.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bula;2473668 said:
i didnt say SB dude..

I bet you would have before the start of the season though...

Drastic underachievement is in progress.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2473672 said:
I bet you would have before the start of the season though...

Drastic underachievement is in progress.

Who knew Romo would miss 3 games or six players would wind up on IR?

This team is pretty banged up right now and yet still in the playoff hunt. You play the cards you're dealt with and make the best of it. The Cowboys will make the best of it and make the playoffs too.

landryscorner

Reaction score
I don't think we deserve to be in the playoffs either...giving up 17 points in the 4th quarter is just right down PATHETIC

superpunk

Reaction score
I approve this thread.

If you make the tunament, anything can happen. The Cowboys are in a great position to make that happen. Here's to a great final three weeks!

bigE79

Reaction score
Silverstar;2473751 said:
Who knew Romo would miss 3 games or six players would wind up on IR?

This team is pretty banged up right now and yet still in the playoff hunt. You play the cards you're dealt with and make the best of it. The Cowboys will make the best of it and make the playoffs too.
:hammer: :yourock:

triplets92

Reaction score
bula;2473668 said:
i didnt say SB dude..

I could give a ratt's behind if this is a lonely thread. Fact is, i'd rather see a team play well and lose than to see a mediocre effort and win (ie SF, Tampa). This was by far the best overall game of the year for the Boys. Any fan who watches this team knows this.

I thought they played well aginst SF

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
superpunk;2473757 said:
I approve this thread.

If you make the tunament, anything can happen. The Cowboys are in a great position to make that happen. Here's to a great final three weeks!

Optimism is NOT ALLOWED !! Please get with the program and slam each and every coach, player, owner, waterboy, cheerleader, etc., that you can think of!

Oh, and don't forget to jump on the "get rid of Romo" bandwagon! The dude sucks golfballs through a garden hose!!

:cool:

DEMFAN

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. I did see improvement yesterday with the Cowboys and we are in a better playoff position than last week. The guy the Rake is just someone who is not satisfied no matter what we could have won and he would prolly find reasoning to argue about something. Bottom line is we are looking good and just need to continue to get better.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
bula;2473372 said:

We have heard this for quite a few seasons now.

Also, people are fooling themselves if they think the Ravens game isn't going to be as difficult as the Steelers. We do have them at home but it will be every bit as physical as the Steelers Game.

The Panch

Reaction score
1. Outside of the defense, which still folded in the end, there's nothing positive to take from this game. We've seen this before. Crappy special teams, horrible penalties, an overrated OC who constantly outcoaches himself when he's not already being outcoached by the other team's DC, and a wreckless QB who gives away more games in the clutch in December than he wins.

2. One bad game for New York doesnt mean they were exposed. Get outta here with that b.s. They've been better than us all season.

3. Who says Baltimore isnt as good as Pittsburgh? They're defense to me is better than Pitt's, especially against quarterbacks who dont know how to protect the ball. And they're a physical team that will leave just as many guys needing medical help as the Steelers did.

4. You're out of your mind if you think Philly being mathematically out of the playoffs is gonna stop them from trying to end our season. They hate us, we hate them.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
bula;2473668 said:
i didnt say SB dude..

Maybe the best defensive game. The best offensive game was Philly (most entertaining too). The best overall game...the only one that comes to mind is Cleveland.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Prediction: a new version of this thread will pop up here next Monday, even if we lose to the Giants.

"Golly gee, last night sucked, but if we beat the Ravens and Eagles, then . .."

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The Panch;2473802 said:
1. Outside of the defense, which still folded in the end, there's nothing positive to take from this game. We've seen this before. Crappy special teams, horrible penalties, an overrated OC who constantly outcoaches himself when he's not being outcoached by the other team's DC, and a wreckless QB who gives away more games in the clutch in December than he wins.

2. One bad game for New York doesnt mean they were exposed. Get outta here with that b.s. They're better than us.

3. Who says Baltimore isnt as good as Pittsburgh? They're defense to me is better than Pitt's, especially against quarterbacks who dont know how to protect the ball. And they're a physical team that will leave just as many guys needing medical help as the Steelers did.

4. You're out of your mind if you think Philly being mathematically out of the playoffs is gonna stop them from trying to end our season. They hate us, we hate them.

Thanks. You saved me a lot of typing. Nice to see that not everyone has lost their mind. Any attempt to whitewash what happened yesterday is patently offensive, not to mention delusional.

superpunk

Reaction score
bbgun;2473817 said:
Thanks. You saved me a lot of typing. Nice to see that not everyone has lost their mind. Any attempt to whitewash what happened yesterday is patently offensive, not to mention delusional.
I think bbgun found a girlfriend.