Twitter: No Cowboys in Pro Bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
It's a joke popularity evenr... but honestly tell me 3 Guards you'd take over Zach Martin even and unhealthy as he's been this year.
Whats funny is Peat is currently injured for the 2nd time this season along with having the worst season of his entire career when he has been healthy and he still went above Martin. What a joke

DFWJC

Reaction score
20 years ago I was already thinking they should not have a Pro Bowl game.

If they just selected a Pro Bowl 1st and 2nd team with no game, it might actually mean something on these guys resumes.

As it is, sometimes the 9th or 10th best NFC QB, for example, might make the roster due to injuries or playoff games, etc.
I mean, Mitch Trubisky has a "Pro Bowl" on his resume. He had a decent season one year, but I know old Mitch was not one of two best NFC QBs...ever.

Fix it please, or get rid of it altogether.

Cmac

Reaction score
Don’t you recall Zeke telling people to put respect on name?
What in Sam Hills that got to do with the Pro Bowl? Why wouldn't he say that? There's a reason athletes don't read boards like this, but I'm sure he's heard the bashing, from the media pundits and some of us. Every week there's a claim on Zeke being the reason this team is SORRY, yet no one on the team owns up to their own performances or responsibilities, including coaches, and often times there's dismissal for the exclusive. PS....I'm not excusing the fumbles.....just like bad play or drawn in the dirt plays, or fake punts at inopportune or unrealistic times. Have no problem with Zeke on the respect part. Confused and a bit slow on what that had to do with Pro Bowl thread.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What in Sam Hills that got to do with the Pro Bowl? Why wouldn't he say that? There's a reason athletes don't read boards like this, but I'm sure he's heard the bashing, from the media pundits and some of us. Every week there's a claim on Zeke being the reason this team is SORRY, yet no one on the team owns up to their own performances or responsibilities, including coaches, and often times there's dismissal for the exclusive. PS....I'm not excusing the fumbles.....just like bad play or drawn in the dirt plays, or fake punts at inopportune or unrealistic times. Have no problem with Zeke on the respect part. Confused and a bit slow on what that had to do with Pro Bowl thread.
It was just a play on a comment he made prior to the season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad no one made it. Hopefully no one gets added after the season is over. I don't want anyone representing the Cowboys there. I want McCarthy to have even more ammunition next summer.

Cmac

Reaction score
It was just a play on a comment he made prior to the season.
My bad Aviano90....bit slow catching that one. Glad you help me understand. Much love.
PS....I wouldn't want one player that didn't want respect.....but that's earned. As for Zeke......most beautiful about his down year......not once has he failed to be a good teammate, and showed that yesterday with Pollard support, throughout the game. Now that's leadership that Zeke would never get credit for on this board. Never. I'd be snatching the tablet from KMoore. As for pay that most haters go too......you never hear a fan say "That man is underpaid." in a sport that salary is not fully guaranteed, except for skill, cap, or signing bonus.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I shake your head too! This is fun!
giphy.gif

Found just the right head shaker - my alma mater - SFASU Lumberjacks!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There is no one worthy this season. Even guys like Martin and Law had ups and downs. Cooper and Lamb don't have the numbers.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My bad Aviano90....bit slow catching that one. Glad you help me understand. Much love.
PS....I wouldn't want one player that didn't want respect.....but that's earned. As for Zeke......most beautiful about his down year......not once has he failed to be a good teammate, and showed that yesterday with Pollard support, throughout the game. Now that's leadership that Zeke would never get credit for on this board. Never. I'd be snatching the tablet from KMoore. As for pay that most haters go too......you never hear a fan say "That man is underpaid." in a sport that salary is not fully guaranteed, except for skill, cap, or signing bonus.
No worries and agree. I give Zeke a hard time and I didn’t think we needed to draft Zeke, but I don’t begrudge him for his contract like many others. I just want him to play at an elite level.

mldardy

Reaction score
Justin Jefferson made it as a rookie. Proving once and for all that C/D Lamb is a bust.
I bet you were expecting a bunch of likes from this weren't you? Not working out how you thought it was. Try again.

Big_D

Reaction score
This is great news. A pro bowl nod to Jerry and you might as well put that player in the hall of fame.