Twitter: No Cowboys in Pro Bowl

catiii

Reaction score
:muttley:
Too busy showing off hot clothes off the plane, and signing jerseys for other players in front of the FANS. Ask me if I care no one made the pro bowl from Dallas.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Nothing would make me happier, then to see another franchise pass the Cowboys in value. It wont happen, but maybe if it did, Jerry would wake up.

Jipper

Reaction score
Nothing would make me happier, then to see another franchise pass the Cowboys in value. It wont happen, but maybe if it did, Jerry would wake up.

sorry dude there’s nothing that can help jerry wake up....nothing is going to change until he passes control to his son

blueblood70

Reaction score

No blue check mark but over 300k followers. Seems legit.

who cares the games not happening and really when you lose a lot games usually you dont have PB votes ..

Our PB players are all on IR for the most part or them being on IR caused a lot of skill payers to have below average years stat wise..

i mean cooper and Lamb could have been considered.. Dlaw not having a great statistical year but could have made it..

really i cant see any other who had a chance..

NO BIG DEAL , YAWN

jsb357

Reaction score
Once you don't sign Heath, the dominoes start to fall...

Jipper

Reaction score
who cares the games not happening and really when you lose a lot games usually you dont have PB votes ..

Our PB players are all on IR for the most part or them being on IR caused a lot of skill payers to have below average years stat wise..

i mean cooper and Lamb could have been considered.. Dlaw not having a great statistical year but could have made it..

really i cant see any other who had a chance..

NO BIG DEAL , YAWN

I agree no big deal but it is petty telling of how bad this team is to not at least have one active player make it

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I personally think Martin playing at an all-pro level for 9 games should have been enough to get him in (The gap between Martin and the second best NFC guard is gigantic).

serious question. do you really think he played at an all-pro level for 9 games?

he is still a very good player but in my opinion he hasn't been the "Eraser" for several seasons now. i can't help but believe people are still thinking of the player he was the first few years of his career rather than the reality of his play since.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear Jerry on the radio here in a half hour talking about how much he likes his guys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree no big deal but it is petty telling of how bad this team is to not at least have one active player make it
not really not at all if fans that are like the ones around here none would vote any of our players, they want to them all curt and traded lol ,

they are straight Debbie downer haters and the PB is fan vote for the most part so angry fans purposely didnt vote enough like usual..cooper, Lamb, and Dlaw are good enough to make the PB but didnt, its populaiorty vote..

when we have had record amount of PB those season we were supposed to be great we were one and done in the playoffs. LOL so it means nothing..

way back a decade and beyond ago, being voted to the PB and playing to win those games , it meant something, now its whos fan base can click vote as many times as they can for long period of time to get their favorites in..MLB got it rights they made the game mean something. This is simply purely entertainment..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
To me the Pro Bowl game itself is nonsense, but typically the better players are awarded that title. I hope this gives the team a big chip on their shoulders and they keep improving.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Too busy showing off hot clothes off the plane, and signing jerseys for other players in front of the FANS. Ask me if I care no one made the pro bowl from Dallas.
I've seen many players sit and sign stuff for fans for an hour. I bet not many care if you care.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
:facepalm:pro bowl is a current day Joke. yes, it appreciates talent, but no one cares. if you are playing in the final game, its a consolation prize. They don't even try.

lockster

Reaction score
Our long snapper belongs there. Also , any support personnel that wasn't too embarassed to be on the sidelines with the team, and the fans, for still caring. ;)

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Good. And I hope there are no Pro Bowl alternates either. Who even watches the Pro Bowl any more?

Maybe Saves some money on the cap also since no Pro Bowl incentives were paid.

Jipper

Reaction score
not really not at all if fans that are like the ones around here none would vote any of our players, they want to them all curt and traded lol ,

they are straight Debbie downer haters and the PB is fan vote for the most part so angry fans purposely didnt vote enough like usual..cooper, Lamb, and Dlaw are good enough to make the PB but didnt, its populaiorty vote..

when we have had record amount of PB those season we were supposed to be great we were one and done in the playoffs. LOL so it means nothing..

way back a decade and beyond ago, being voted to the PB and playing to win those games , it meant something, now its whos fan base can click vote as many times as they can for long period of time to get their favorites in..MLB got it rights they made the game mean something. This is simply purely entertainment..

i agree with everything you said except the last sentence - i would say the game is simply garbage.... and i wish it was done different

Aven8

Reaction score
I can’t think of anyone worthy of the PB this year. Schultz, D Wilson, and Dlaw are really the only consistent players we had this year.