No Cowboys WRs Met The League Ave For Separation

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This entire team just flat out sucks. It just doesn’t make any sense for a team to fall apart like this. I thought these were professional players, yet I’ve seen college players play better than this. Just pitiful. I’ve never seen a team where every single position is essentially ranked last in every possible statistic.

This team will go down in history as one of the worst ever. Not just in Dallas but in NFL history.

We need to initiate this 4 year tank plan immediately.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This entire team just flat out sucks. It just doesn’t make any sense for a team to fall apart like this. I thought these were professional players, yet I’ve seen college players play better than this. Just pitiful. I’ve never seen a team where every single position is essentially ranked last in every possible statistic.

This team will go down in history as one of the worst ever. Not just in Dallas but in NFL history.

We need to initiate this 4 year tank plan immediately.
You seem to be awfully vocal during losses…almost like you take pleasure in it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You seem to be awfully vocal during losses…almost like you take pleasure in it.
I take pleasure in trying to enlighten others on the issues with this team that many refuse to see. If we could foil Jerry Jones where it hurts most, change would likely come. But because people choose to be delusional, he continues to make his money, and continues his tyranny hold on this poor team.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Something else is going on here. If you can’t be a average in separation that tells me the corners know your route tree.
Nah. They couldn't separate last year either.

Teams have absolutely no fear of Cooks or Tolbert getting over the top, so corners just jump everything short. Plus, Dallas can't block long enough to let any double moves develop.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Anyone have the particulars like is this separation per target or are they tracking per route because I was confused by how much Dak was throwing to covered guys on 3-5 yard routes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I take pleasure in trying to enlighten others on the issues with this team that many refuse to see. If we could foil Jerry Jones where it hurts most, change would likely come. But because people choose to be delusional, he continues to make his money, and continues his tyranny hold on this poor team.
But you do understand you take part in this delusion no?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah. They couldn't separate last year either.

Teams have absolutely no fear of Cooks or Tolbert getting over the top, so corners just jump everything short. Plus, Dallas can't block long enough to let any double moves develop.
Lamb was running wide open all year last year…..Cooks is great at separation his whole career. If you want to argue Tolbert and these other guys fair enough but I can’t buy it on Lamb.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Route combinations sucked. We don't have the fastest guys, coaches don't scheme guys open very well, CD was taken completely out the game physically and mentally, OL can't run block and the backs barely make it past the line of scrimmage.