Twitter: No doubt Mara made a phone call

JayFord

Reaction score
All players get randomly tested throughout the year some even get 7

aria

Reaction score
Lol, more conspiracy theories. Please explain to me why the Giants have almost 1/4th more fines and suspensions over the past ten years if Mara has so much control? If you take away the multiple failed drug tests by two Cowboys, it’s even more.

Please explain to me if Mara has so much control how OBJ was suspended for a playoff implication game because he received 3 personal misconduct penalties, when has that ever happened?

If the NFL officials hate the Cowboys and Mara has so much control, please explain to me why this happened? https://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/17/9347109/giants-cowboys-missed-calls-referees-eli-manning

If Mara has so much control, please explain to me why Zeke didn’t get a second suspension for the security guard incident, or even a fine, after most people here assured me would?

If Mara has so much control, why wasn’t Crawford suspended against the Giants?

If Mara has so much control, why was a Giants player “randomly” informed he would be tested immediately following a tweet he posted of himself in the Dominican IIRC holding a hand rolled cigar? (and their first game was against us!)

Give it up, you conspiracy losers have NOTHING! It’s dumb and makes you look foolish. Please answer all my questions before you bother to even defend yourself otherwise.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol, more conspiracy theories. Please explain to me why the Giants have almost 1/4th more fines and suspensions over the past ten years if Mara has so much control? If you take away the multiple failed drug tests by two Cowboys, it’s even more.

Please explain to me if Mara has so much control how OBJ was suspended for a playoff implication game because he received 3 personal misconduct penalties, when has that ever happened?

If the NFL officials hate the Cowboys and Mara has so much control, please explain to me why this happened? https://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/17/9347109/giants-cowboys-missed-calls-referees-eli-manning

If Mara has so much control, please explain to me why Zeke didn’t get a second suspension for the security guard incident, or even a fine, after most people here assured me would?

Give it up, you conspiracy losers have NOTHING! It’s dumb and makes you look foolish. Please answer all my questions before you bother to even defend yourself otherwise.
I remember a Spurs game where Kawhi Leonard just absolutely exploded on both ends of the court. He dominated like no other and the Spurs won the game against a good opponent (I believe it was the Warriors).
Soon as they hit the locker room there was a league rep with a drug test for him.

Talk about awkward timing!

He passed, by the way.

aria

Reaction score
What’s funny is how many responses to the tweet believe in this crap too. This is why Cowboys fans are known as cry babies and people hate us. Zero proof that there is any conspiracy, especially with regard to Mara as I outlined above, and yet people still make these accusations :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
I remember a Spurs game where Kawhi Leonard just absolutely exploded on both ends of the court. He dominated like no other and the Spurs won the game against a good opponent (I believe it was the Warriors).
Soon as they hit the locker room there was a league rep with a drug test for him.

Talk about awkward timing!

He passed, by the way.
Not speaking directly to you, just out loud...so players who make good plays or have food games are exempt from being randomly tested? Only crappy players or a guy who has a bad game are eligible from being tested :rolleyes:. Ridiculous.

aria

Reaction score
Chido really got tested after the game? lol...Giants must be lookin for any reason to make excuses for being a sack of crap on the field. Low, even for them.
What proof do you have Ray or are you just blathering? Answer my questions above buddy.

Corso

Reaction score
Not speaking directly to you, just out loud...so players who make good plays or have food games are exempt from being randomly tested? Only crappy players or a guy who has a bad game are eligible from being tested :rolleyes:. Ridiculous.
I know you aren't singling me out. I already said the timing was just awkward.
Could have been a league response, could have been planned ahead of time. I doubt it was agenda driven.

jday

Reaction score

What’s funny is how many responses to the tweet believe in this crap too. This is why Cowboys fans are known as cry babies and people hate us. Zero proof that there is any conspiracy, especially with regard to Mara as I outlined above, and yet people still make these accusations :rolleyes:

What proof do you have Ray or are you just blathering? Answer my questions above buddy.

You seem very bothered by this topic....and I'm not sure why. :huh:

aria

Reaction score
You seem very bothered by this topic....and I'm not sure why. :huh:
I’m gonna be here all night and all day tomorrow. I’m very bothered by it because it’s absolute crap, with zero proof, and it makes all of us look bad. Anytime we get a bad call, any time something goes wrong, a thread like this always comes up. It’s whiny, infantile feces.

I gave several examples above as PROOF that is contrary to the conspiracy theories, especially with relation to Mara. Care to answer them?

Corso

Reaction score
I’m gonna be here all night and all day tomorrow. I’m very bothered by it because it’s absolute crap, with zero proof, and it makes all of us look bad. Anytime we get a bad call, any time something goes wrong, a thread like this always comes up. It’s whiny, infantile feces.

I gave several examples above as PROOF that is contrary to the conspiracy theories, especially with relation to Mara. Care to answer them?
You better watch out... he'll write a book and then you're going to have to read it!
And that's like work!!!
I hate work!!!