Twitter: No doubt Mara made a phone call

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Lol, more conspiracy theories. Please explain to me why the Giants have almost 1/4th more fines and suspensions over the past ten years if Mara has so much control? If you take away the multiple failed drug tests by two Cowboys, it’s even more.

Please explain to me if Mara has so much control how OBJ was suspended for a playoff implication game because he received 3 personal misconduct penalties, when has that ever happened?

If the NFL officials hate the Cowboys and Mara has so much control, please explain to me why this happened? https://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/17/9347109/giants-cowboys-missed-calls-referees-eli-manning

If Mara has so much control, please explain to me why Zeke didn’t get a second suspension for the security guard incident, or even a fine, after most people here assured me would?

If Mara has so much control, why wasn’t Crawford suspended against the Giants?

If Mara has so much control, why was a Giants player “randomly” informed he would be tested immediately following a tweet he posted of himself in the Dominican IIRC holding a hand rolled cigar? (and their first game was against us!)

Give it up, you conspiracy losers have NOTHING! It’s dumb and makes you look foolish. Please answer all my questions before you bother to even defend yourself otherwise.
Always triggers your Giants fandom

jday

Reaction score
There a few topics that @aria takes the handoff and runs between the tackles with it. He throws some pretty mean stiff-arms too!
Zeke and this are two of those things.
It just seems like alot of energy being wasted for a topic that otherwise has no real impact on anyone's life. You would think Mara and @aria were related, given his spirited defense. :grin:

@erod - Sources say Aria and Mara are related. No word on confirmation yet...but go with it! :thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It just seems like alot of energy being wasted for a topic that otherwise has no real impact on anyone's life. You would think Mara and @aria were related, given his spirited defense. :grin:

@erod - Sources say Aria and Mara are related. No word on confirmation yet...but go with it! :thumbup:
I'll wait for TMZ to confirm. It's not real til TMZ shows live video.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was a pretty amazing display of athleticism. Made Heath look sluggish.
And made the NFL think he is juicing. Lol. At the end of every football game there is a few players from each team that is tested for PED. It’s in the rules.

aria

Reaction score
There a few topics that @aria takes the handoff and runs between the tackles with it. He throws some pretty mean stiff-arms too!
Zeke and this are two of those things.
Lol, you hit the nail on the head and not that I’ve ever believed this stuff but I’ve argued it enough that I’ve done enough research to back up my claims, unlike the conspiracy theorists.

I’ve said in the past, I’m passionate about a few things and some things I purposefully stay away from because I won’t have the time to defend my all my “controversial” positions if I get involved with too many. Of course most I don’t care about, like Dak, where others are just as passionate about as I am but a different player or subject.

Corso

Reaction score
And made the NFL think he is juicing. Lol. At the end of every football game there is a few players from each team that is tested for PED. It’s in the rules.
Agreed my friend.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What proof do you have Ray or are you just blathering? Answer my questions above buddy.
tone it down first of all. I don't owe anyone anything...we are all the same on here. To be treated with the same respect. That said...none of us truly know either way. The beautiful thing is, we are allowed to have a take and opinion. Only Chido, and the Gents and the NFL higher ups know the facts. Sure is fun debating it tho.

jday

Reaction score
I’m gonna be here all night and all day tomorrow. I’m very bothered by it because it’s absolute crap, with zero proof, and it makes all of us look bad. Anytime we get a bad call, any time something goes wrong, a thread like this always comes up. It’s whiny, infantile feces.

I gave several examples above as PROOF that is contrary to the conspiracy theories, especially with relation to Mara. Care to answer them?
No. Because I really don't care what anyone believes...especially on a website devoted to the Dallas Cowboys. It just ain't that serious to me.

As for your "makes all of us look bad" comment. To who? Other fans? And we are caring now what other people think?

Hell, I don't care what you think...why would another fans thoughts even register on my radar? You can think I'm a complete idiot for all I care...the people that matter to me...the people I love and cherish....there the only thoughts that matter...and they know I'm a complete idiot!

:grin:

aria

Reaction score
You better watch out... he'll write a book and then you're going to have to read it!
And that's like work!!!
I hate work!!!
Lol, I do enjoy reading most of his lengthy posts even though they are a bit long but that’s because they're normally well thought out and rational which is why I was surprised to see him comment on this nonsense.

Corso

Reaction score
tone it down first of all. I don't owe anyone anything...we are all the same on here. To be treated with the same respect. That said...none of us truly know either way. The beautiful thing is, we are allowed to have a take and opinion. Only Chido, and the Gents and the NFL higher ups know the facts. Sure is fun debating it tho.
No. Because I really don't care what anyone believes...especially on a website devoted to the Dallas Cowboys. It just ain't that serious to me.

As for your "makes all of us look bad" comment. To who? Other fans? And we are caring now what other people think?

Hell, I don't care what you think...why would another fans thoughts even register on my radar? You can think I'm a complete idiot for all I care...the people that matter to me...the people I love and cherish....there the only thoughts that matter...and they know I'm a complete idiot!

:grin:
Great replies.

jday

Reaction score
You better watch out... he'll write a book and then you're going to have to read it!
And that's like work!!!
I hate work!!!
Haters-Gonna-Hate.jpg