No end of season official press conference?

Mannix

Reaction score
How convenient is that. Not that I'd expect any hard hitting questions from any Dallas media. The ONLY thing that gets me hotter than a $2 pistol is that he hasn't been forced to answer why he has TOTALLY ignored the edict that HE HIMSELF threw down after the January 2022 loss to **, in which he said there MUST be deeper playoff success going forward. That was obviously a lie. Am I the only one that keeps coming on here every 3-4 hours thinking that by the grace of God this has just been a joke, and that something we want to hear may have just happened??? 2024 will be a waste of a season....and if Dak is extended, I'm done. Not that Booger cares. Go Lions!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They had an end of the season PC with McCarthy. They don’t have them with Jerry. The next time we’ll hear him and jughead jr will be at the East-West shrine game or the combine.

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm fine without it. What more would Jerry or MM have to say anyway? Jerry has already given up on 2024 by not only bringing MM back, but by also announcing to the world that it will be a lame duck season for him. There will be no additions in free agency, those will only come from the draft. And speaking of the draft, no needs will be addressed. The icing on the cake will be the day Dak gets another undeserved extension and cripples the entire roster.

Isn't it such a great time to be a Cowboys fan?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How convenient is that. Not that I'd expect any hard hitting questions from any Dallas media. The ONLY thing that gets me hotter than a $2 pistol is that he hasn't been forced to answer why he has TOTALLY ignored the edict that HE HIMSELF threw down after the January 2022 loss to **, in which he said there MUST be deeper playoff success going forward. That was obviously a lie. Am I the only one that keeps coming on here every 3-4 hours thinking that by the grace of God this has just been a joke, and that something we want to hear may have just happened??? 2024 will be a waste of a season....and if Dak is extended, I'm done. Not that Booger cares. Go Lions!!!
No matter what they do, you’ll ***** about it. Quadruple platinum guarantee.

Big_D

Reaction score
you know it’s bad when Jerry is too embarrassed to face a camera? I’m sure he’ll scheme up some sort of announcement in the next few weeks.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
They had an end of the season PC with McCarthy. They don’t have them with Jerry. The next time we’ll hear him and jughead jr will be at the East-West shrine game or the combine.
What's hilarious is when the team wins,he's running to the media so everybody can see how great a football genius he is. But when they get spanked like they just did, he and the cap boy can't wait to go and hide out somewhere. They did the same thing last year.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I also keep coming here every 3 or 4 hours to see if anything's changed. This is the most dejected I have ever been after a season is over.
Quinn has to get through his interviews first before a DC decision can be made. If he gets a HC gig, then they can move forward without having to fire DC. If he doesn’t get a gig, well, it’s going to get interesting if they decide to keep him. I’m all for a new DC. This years defense was bullied around by the better teams. It was embarrassing.

starfan1

Reaction score
Jughead? Lol I love it haven’t heard that one. I was thinking senior bowl was next time we hear from him

J_Allen

Reaction score
Quinn has to get through his interviews first before a DC decision can be made. If he gets a HC gig, then they can move forward without having to fire DC. If he doesn’t get a gig, well, it’s going to get interesting if they decide to keep him. I’m all for a new DC. This years defense was bullied around by the better teams. It was embarrassing.
Every time we needed a stop, whether before the half or at the end of the game, he let them run right down the field with ease. It was ridiculous.

Mannix

Reaction score
I also keep coming here every 3 or 4 hours to see if anything's changed. This is the most dejected I have ever been after a season is over.
You and me both!!! To be honest, we are ALL getting a year older way faster than we would like. And 2024 will INDEED be wasted, and all the great HC's will be scooped up THIS year.....its lose/lose everywhere you look. And if Dork gets extended....we are talking at least 4 more years of futility and frustration. Sigh.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every time we needed a stop, whether before the half or at the end of the game, he let them run right down the field with ease. It was ridiculous.
They couldn’t stop squat. To small. Even Overshown is only 220lb’s. That’s too small and they should turn him into a safety.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Heads are buried in the sand. If I am JJ then I have butts in seats. Every player and staff. I fire O-Line coach on the spot. And let a few players go. I am letting everyone know there job is not safe.