No end of season official press conference?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
How convenient is that. Not that I'd expect any hard hitting questions from any Dallas media. The ONLY thing that gets me hotter than a $2 pistol is that he hasn't been forced to answer why he has TOTALLY ignored the edict that HE HIMSELF threw down after the January 2022 loss to **, in which he said there MUST be deeper playoff success going forward. That was obviously a lie. Am I the only one that keeps coming on here every 3-4 hours thinking that by the grace of God this has just been a joke, and that something we want to hear may have just happened??? 2024 will be a waste of a season....and if Dak is extended, I'm done. Not that Booger cares. Go Lions!!!
Run it back Jerry.

tromofan

Reaction score
No need for one. JJ made it clear he doesn’t care about the fan base by choosing to bring back fat boy. The fans will keep coming to the games, keep buying the merch, and keep complaining after 1st rd. playoff exits. All is normal in Arlington.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Accountability is not a strong suit of the team. Much more fun to get drunk on the yacht and have sex with young girls.

FoxF

Reaction score
I said combine or East-West shrine game but it is the Senior Bowl. That’s when we hear from both jugheads spinning loads of optimism. Stephen will talk about what an amazing job McCarthy has done and how the Cowboys think the world of him. :rolleyes:
Oh, I imagine we will get a press conference once we announce how lucky we are to be retaining Quinn to mastermind our defense as no team in their right mind would want him at this point.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Things are so bad I fully expect Jerry to quietly extend Dak. He doesn't want to hear a word about it.