No end of season official press conference?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
How convenient is that. Not that I'd expect any hard hitting questions from any Dallas media. The ONLY thing that gets me hotter than a $2 pistol is that he hasn't been forced to answer why he has TOTALLY ignored the edict that HE HIMSELF threw down after the January 2022 loss to **, in which he said there MUST be deeper playoff success going forward. That was obviously a lie. Am I the only one that keeps coming on here every 3-4 hours thinking that by the grace of God this has just been a joke, and that something we want to hear may have just happened??? 2024 will be a waste of a season....and if Dak is extended, I'm done. Not that Booger cares. Go Lions!!!
LOL....i think we know how it ended... pundits still doing an autopsy on it. Jerry and Stephen not wanting to go back to the scene of the crime. Sticking their head in the sand and hope it all goes away.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jughead? Lol I love it haven’t heard that one. I was thinking senior bowl was next time we hear from him
I said combine or East-West shrine game but it is the Senior Bowl. That’s when we hear from both jugheads spinning loads of optimism. Stephen will talk about what an amazing job McCarthy has done and how the Cowboys think the world of him. :rolleyes:

J_Allen

Reaction score
You and me both!!! To be honest, we are ALL getting a year older way faster than we would like. And 2024 will INDEED be wasted, and all the great HC's will be scooped up THIS year.....its lose/lose everywhere you look. And if Dork gets extended....we are talking at least 4 more years of futility and frustration. Sigh.....
And that's why we need to pray they lose most of their games in 2024. We'll get a better quarterback and Jerry will be forced to make some major changes.

I'm really close to quitting this team.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How convenient is that. Not that I'd expect any hard hitting questions from any Dallas media. The ONLY thing that gets me hotter than a $2 pistol is that he hasn't been forced to answer why he has TOTALLY ignored the edict that HE HIMSELF threw down after the January 2022 loss to **, in which he said there MUST be deeper playoff success going forward. That was obviously a lie. Am I the only one that keeps coming on here every 3-4 hours thinking that by the grace of God this has just been a joke, and that something we want to hear may have just happened??? 2024 will be a waste of a season....and if Dak is extended, I'm done. Not that Booger cares. Go Lions!!!
Unconscienable.!!!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And that's why we need to pray they lose most of their games in 2024. We'll get a better quarterback and Jerry will be forced to make some major changes.

I'm really close to quitting this team.
mr J---- i believe the new....Dak=Dork should put Jerry in his place

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I said combine or East-West shrine game but it is the Senior Bowl. That’s when we hear from both jugheads spinning loads of optimism. Stephen will talk about what an amazing job McCarthy has done and how the Cowboys think the world of him. :rolleyes:
the ol' measured disinformation campaign relying on cowboy fan short term memory's....well not this time

mr Jones

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
"You love me....you really love me." ***Best Sally Field***
award-love-me.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
the ol' measured disinformation campaign relying on cowboy fan short term memory's....well not this time

mr Jones
They want to wait until the wounds the fans are suffering from start to develop scabs before they speak publicly. Plus, it gives them time to come up with all the positives from the previous season and why fat head is the right man to get it done.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's hilarious is when the team wins,he's running to the media so everybody can see how great a football genius he is. But when they get spanked like they just did, he and the cap boy can't wait to go and hide out somewhere. They did the same thing last year.
that 250 million dollar super yacht stocked with Johnnie Walker Blue label ( hideout) should teach them a thing or 2?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They want to wait until the wounds the fans are suffering from start to develop scabs before they speak publicly. Plus, it gives them time to come up with all the positives from the previous season and why fat head is the right man to get it done.
mr KJJ--- this scab wont heal...just like 1981 NFC champ game...Dwight Clarke sky snag TD when Montana thought throw

it away...we lose 28-27..pain never healed....despise 9ers

ICP

Reaction score
We made our statement on the field vs GB. If you want Jerry's take you will probably have to tour his palace and pay to talk to his virtual version.