No guarantees year after year

DFWJC

Reaction score
This team will look a lot different. Carr, Church, and Wilcox are all FA's. Leary and Twill are as well. Carolina went 15-1 and at least got to the SB. How did thay turn out this season??

My first move, outside of the Romo trade to Houston? Sign Leary and can Crawford!
Top priority for me is to lock up Martin.
Then continue working on that defense. Sure would be nice if Jaylon Smith was a go next year.
I suspect we'll add a WR too.

daveferr33

Reaction score
A Packers team with their #1 WR out, a WR playing running back, and their secondary decimated by injuries.

I think next week will put some perspective on just how bad that Packers team was that we lost to yesterday. Take away the spin by those needing to cheer themselves up, this is just another wasted opportunity in a long line for a team that is 2-9 in the playoffs the past 21 seasons.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Future ...please..their are no guarantees in life let alone a game. Was not long ago the skins found their QB, had a great rookie season, made the playoffs, and were optimistic about the future. How did that turn out....I'm tired of excuses, job well done pat on the backs, good season but next year is the year talk...this team lost because the coaching staff for whatever reason decided the success of running the ball and winning vs the pack the first time needed to be tweaked. The first drive on 3rd and 2 and a ten yard slant was called...the writing was on the wall right there. Losing sucks and this loss will stick around for a while. We should be writing about being in the NFC championship this morning. Yet here we are writing about the 21st consecutive season where this team failed. Failed as the number one seed, failed as the better team, failed when it matters, failed with being prepared, failed when the fans and stadium gave them our hearts, and failed with not using the gameplan that worked the first time. A great regular season is meaningless when you can't back it up in the playoffs in any sport.
:bow: