No home field advantage

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I've been to hundreds of games, never been to anything like that.

Did the Lions game on Thursday, I found an environment more pathetic than ours... Tomorrow, I'm at the Bengals game, so let's see what happens there.

Understandable with the Lions but Texas is suppose to be FOOTBALL COUNTRY.

DFWJC

Reaction score
May want to check those numbers.
Yeah
Looks like it's 0-8 on the road since 1993

The point is still the same, but not exact.
Can always count on someone to any slight flaw if there is one! SB's are neutral field games.
:thumbup:

Thanks!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Since 2009 ATT Stadium Construction: Playoff Record

Home: 3-1
(Wins: Round 1 2009, 2014, 2018....Loss: Round 1 2016)

Away: 0-3 (Losses: Round 2 2009, 2014, 2018)

So, yes, come playoff time it "should" be much easier to win in ATT Stadium than at sub-freezing Lambeau Field or in a deafening Dome as the visiting team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I've been to hundreds of games, never been to anything like that.

Did the Lions game on Thursday, I found an environment more pathetic than ours... Tomorrow, I'm at the Bengals game, so let's see what happens there.
I suspect the Bengals game should be pretty decent
Guessing top 1/3 maybe.
Let us know!

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Been saying it for years... I've been to 23 stadiums (after this weekend attending Detroit and Cincinnati)... We have the weakest fans in the league.
It seems that way. In my section there’s prob a handful of people into it and passionate. The rest scream when we’re on offense and sit down when we’re on defense. It’s terrible.

Section446

Reaction score
It seems that way. In my section there’s prob a handful of people into it and passionate. The rest scream when we’re on offense and sit down when we’re on defense. It’s terrible.
The screaming when we're on offense just blows my mind. I was at the Bengals game today, when Burrow was on the field, the place was quiet. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for Cowboys fans to grasp.

Section446

Reaction score
I suspect the Bengals game should be pretty decent
Guessing top 1/3 maybe.
Let us know!
Bengals game was great! It wasn't Buffalo or Seattle, but it was a top 10 experience.

shwKhsuJ57vdfwq57

Bowdown27

Reaction score
The screaming when we're on offense just blows my mind. I was at the Bengals game today, when Burrow was on the field, the place was quiet. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for Cowboys fans to grasp.
Exactly. Few people in our section always yell at the casual fans. Literally we say to each other that it makes no sense. Do you even know how to act at your teams stadium people ??!