No interest in whining about a 15 point win

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.

We Spanked the Giants? I must've watched a different game.

bewp7

Reaction score
sorry but it does not make some one a bad fan or a hater if they have very big concern about this team right now

right now cowboys probably would have to go through stafford, rodgers, brady to get to the super bowl that is a little more tough then taysom hill, taylor heinicke, mike glennon.

no one will cry or complain about cowboys winning but i think we all want to see the cowboys win a super bowl not just beat up on washington and new york in december

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I agree with all of it. And AGAIN Pollard continues to show he is the better RB. Not even close to be honest. And lets not use the injury excuse as Pollard is the one injured.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

You must also have no interest in winning in the postseason

Ringo88

Reaction score
sorry but it does not make some one a bad fan or a hater if they have very big concern about this team right now

right now cowboys probably would have to go through stafford, rodgers, brady to get to the super bowl that is a little more tough then taysom hill, taylor heinicke, mike glennon.

no one will cry or complain about cowboys winning but i think we all want to see the cowboys win a super bowl not just beat up on washington and new york in december
Then maybe we wait for that to play out instead of expecting to lose?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

I respect your posting overall Ronnie but you are mistaken here

I just logged into the group knowing there would be a pom pom waving post complaining about complainers

I will say it again - THIS IS WHAT A DISCUSSION GROUP IS FOR
You wave you poms poms during the game and then you come to a forum to speak to fellow fans about your concerns. It is natural, and normal. No amount of complaining about complaining is ever going to put a dent in it

You know full well the Buc and Packers would have crushed us today. we played a crappy team with their back up qb and we did not have one single drive of over 50 yards where we scored a TD. We need 4 turnovers and a team going for it on 4th on the 30

The Giants were begging us to score and we could only get 21

Dak and Zeke have looked bad for many weeks now. Darn right fans are going to go online to ask questions and voice concerns.

Its not about style points its about the fact that we looked doomed at the moment