No interest in whining about a 15 point win

Traye1

Reaction score

What did Brady do yesterday? Oh yeah, laid a goose-egg nobody saying he needs to play better, what did Kyler (too short all world) Murray do yesterday? Oh he got beat down by the LIONS. Aaron (never makes a mistake) Rodgers barely got pass a Raven's team playing a back-up quarterback. Hadn't heard a peep about that. I don't care if Brady or Murrary are missing a receiver or two, don't even go there. They should make the players around them better, that is what I heard...lol!

It's the NFL people, how many big games have been won by teams that did not play their best...just saying.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If an opponent scores 30 points , the offense cannot keep up with the current play of Dak . He is what he is and that is an average to good qb that is paid top 2-3 QB money . Not to mention the inabilities of the running game with a mediocre zeke .

defense has to win in crucial games . No more excuses for Dak anymore.

Yeah.. we need to make excuses for winning games.. I love this fan base.. LMAO!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
From 2019-2020, the Cowboys won ZERO games when scoring less than 30, and this season they’ve won 5. All on the road. 3 in December. And people are mad they’re not winning every game 34-9. GTHOH..
We have professional grade whinners here!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Winning sucks and I have this entire website to prove my case

No, winning is good .. you just have to also get style points.. Your QB has to complete 80% of his passes for 3 TDs with not turnovers and the running game has to give us 200 yards.. If we get that everybody but the 5 or 6 worst of the trolls will be happy. And nobody pays them any mind anyway.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No, winning is good .. you just have to also get style points.. Your QB has to complete 80% of his passes for 3 TDs with not turnovers and the running game has to give us 200 yards.. If we get that everybody but the 5 or 6 worst of the trolls will be happy. And nobody pays them any mind anyway.
They are amusing and fun to mess with

blueblood70

Reaction score
You acting like we all haven't been here before. Some of us are thinking ahead and hoping the team actually does something in the playoffs versus the usual one and Done. The best we have done since the 90's is 2014 and people were saying this team was supposed to be better. I hope they prove to be so, but the offensive struggles are worrisome and not playoff worthy.
cant worry about chit that hasnt happened, stop jumping ahead enjoy the very short season,.,only 4 left. long offseason are brutal..