No longer America's Team

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by FVSTONE, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

98,083 Messages
    24,741 Likes Received
    Love the Cowboys or hate the Cowboys, they draw attention. Personally being called America's team or not means little to me. I know they are Texas team and they are my team.

2. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

8,066 Messages
    11,493 Likes Received
    Cowboys got bumped by the Cleveland Browns, THE Cleveland Browns. Nobody cares to see this team outside of its fans anymore

3. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

22,770 Messages
    19,441 Likes Received
    The Cleveland Browns just eliminated the Pittsburgh Steelers from the playoffs convincingly(put 48 points on them). It seems the Cowboys aren't the only team you under appreciate. :laugh:

4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

81,649 Messages
    58,847 Likes Received
    You do know that Jimmy had planned on leaving....right?

5. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

18,762 Messages
    16,878 Likes Received
    ITS A GOOD THING if we are not AMERICAS TEAM for a time. I think MAYBE that will be the wake up call the team needs, top to bottom. I am good with this for a while. THAT moniker must be earned and worked at to KEEP. no one WILL EXPECT US TO DO MUCH AGAIN IN 2021. I like! We might be able to fly under the radar a bit...sneak up on teams in the latter part of the 2021 year. Now its on to the draft and time to roll our sleeves up.

6. FVSTONE

FVSTONE Well-Known Member

501 Messages
    349 Likes Received
    Only because JJ couldn't stand the fact that it was Jimmy's plan that turn the organization around.

Cowboysheelsreds053 likes this.
  7. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

6,087 Messages
    3,684 Likes Received
    Maybe, but Jerry's a master salesman, according to most everybody, he could have likely talked Jimmy into staying if he'd wanted to, so it still falls on Jerry's shoulders...

Cowboysheelsreds053 likes this.