No love from NFL Network

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
All three guys, Deion, Mooch, Eisen all have questions and don't believe Dallas is a superbowl team.

I love it.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2277013 said:
All three guys, Deion, Mooch, Eisen all have questions and don't believe Dallas is a superbowl team.

I love it.

Did they just say this after the win or before??

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

I love it.

Last week, Deion said we were, now after a road win in Green Bay we aren't?

If we aren't who is?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They should have questions, we've got a long way to go before we're championship caliber. The good news is that good teams find a way to win, we did that.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We are the best team in the NFL period!!! Good teams win even when they dont play well and that is exactly what we did. We seemed to stuggle a bit on offense but still ended up making big plays and putting up over 450 yards.

With Newman back in the starting line up the defense looked 100 times better.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's what Deion said (I paraphrase): he had 2 questions at the beginning of the season and he still has the same 2 questions.

1. Can Romo get through a whole game without being a complete doofus?
2. Is the secondary up to the task?

I think that's pretty fair.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
T.O81;2277022 said:
Did they just say this after the win or before??

Right now, after the game......mooch blamed it on key defensive players missing for Green Bay.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't even care anymore, honestly. all the talking heads, on all networks, are going to make up something no matter who we beat or how we beat them.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Remember when nearly all the experts picked Green Bay to win? We embarrassed that team in their own house. Good times.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yes Romo is a doofus.

That is a brilliant analogy.

What did he say about his boy, toast jones?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

I love it.

Me too. I dont want any praise until after we win SB.

TheCount;2277028 said:
They should have questions, we've got a long way to go before we're championship caliber. The good news is that good teams find a way to win, we did that.

Absolutely. There are many questions.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2277055 said:
Yes Romo is a doofus.

That is a brilliant analogy.

What did he say about his boy, toast jones?

'Doofus' was my word, not Deion's, just to be clear.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't forget that they said that the Cowboys "were lucky" to get the win against the eagles...!

:cool:

DallasInDC

Reaction score
IIRC they were all saying they expected us to lose after such an emotional game last week on a short week to prepare for an away game in Lambeau were we had never won before. Now that we beet GB pretty handidly (greater than the score showed) and now we are not a SB caliber team??? Screw em!!!!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I watched the segment on NFL Game Day just minutes ago.

It was sickening.

Deion and Mooch both intimated that Al Harris's absence was the only reason Dallas emerged victorious. In the prior segment, Deion repeated the same tired line about Westbrook's fumble last week, suggesting "the outcome of that game would've been different" if the Eagles had maintained possession.

Of course, he conveniently ignores that Dallas had more turnovers than Philly.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
YoMick;2277067 said:
Me too. I dont want any praise until after we win SB.

Absolutely. There are many questions.

I am curious. Did you watch any other games today?

I would say everyone has questions. And we do for sure.

Having said that we just beat the team that hosted the nfc championship game, in their building, where no cowboys team has ever won, on a night when romo was trying to do too much and played poorly in the first half.......ending up with 450 yards of offense.

Last week the nitwits and the analysts were not satisfied and nitpicked the defense, this week it will be romo.

I love that it is driving all of these people crazy that we are good and good with good people on our team. All those people keep calling us septembers team as a way of insulting the team. IN the end this team will have to make everyone eat their words. I am enjoying it and looking forward to it.