No matter what happens I'm ready to jump on the Dak train

jnday

Reaction score
I don’t blame fans for being critical of Dak.
We had garbage at WR with T Williams and a Dez who couldn’t beat coverage or run good routes. We needed a QB who could be Superman. It’s unfair to expect that from a young kid. Last year, we had even worse garbage at WR with Williams, Beasley, and Hurns until Cooper showed up. Even top QBs need quality WRs or average ones with a stud go to TE. Prior to Cooper, the first guy who could actually beat coverage and get open, Dak had neither.

Now he has speed and guys everywhere who catch with their hands.

The final piece would be for a top TE prospect to fall ato us in rd 1 of the draft. Give Dak a TE like Ertz and he will be totally insane.
Dez set Cowboy records and Williams was not bad when Romo was passing to them.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Because all rookies hit the ground running thru their entire career....

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Because all rookies hit the ground running thru their entire career....
I mean, that's exactly my point. People are telling my I should've been worshiping him since day 3 of the draft lmao. God forbid people wait and see before jumping the gun on players. Homers... lol

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
What are you talking about? What am I lying about? If you were uncertain before this season you should still be uncertain now.
Ever since we acquired Cooper, my uncertainty has been waning. I wanted to see how this season went to only confirm how I felt last year. I was on the fence, now I'm not. It's not a hard concept to grasp lol.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I mean, that's exactly my point. People are telling my I should've been worshiping him since day 3 of the draft lmao. God forbid people wait and see before jumping the gun on players. Homers... lol

Except Dak broke all kinds of records his rookie year and his best mental quality, protecting the ball. Something even vets struggle with. He just needed better coaching to polish his game...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ever since we acquired Cooper, my uncertainty has been waning. I wanted to see how this season went to only confirm how I felt last year. I was on the fence, now I'm not. It's not a hard concept to grasp lol.
It’s hard to grasp when you wanted to see this season but we are only 2 games in.....it’s odd it took the two worst teams in the NFC to convict you.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Except Dak broke all kinds of records his rookie year and his best mental quality, protecting the ball. Something even vets struggle with. He just needed better coaching to polish his game...
And what happened the year after? I dont jump on bandwagons during rookie seasons for a reason. Everything is falling in place now.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Nah dog you aint allowed on. This train full. We tried to tell yall but your love for Romo blinded you. Sorry fam we dont need frontrunners and frauds over here
Alright. I guess I'll become a Dak basher because you fanboy homers want to gatekeep. You people are the reason why some can't root for Dak because you'd rather argue instead of getting people to warm up to him.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Alright. I guess I'll become a Dak basher because you fanboy homers want to gatekeep. You people are the reason why some can't root for Dak because you'd rather argue instead of getting people to warm up to him.
The kid showed everyone he was a baller in college. Name one top player that was on his miss st team that he led to a #1 overall ranking his junior year. Had the best rookie season in nfl history. Inconsistent line play and awful wr core for a year and a half will make any qb look bad. Dont be mad at us we didnt make you blind you just didnt want to see.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'm finally ready to jump on the Dak train :D

Dak has had warranted criticism over these past 3 years. While he has shown glimpses of greatness, and has done what it took to win, this year it seems he's finally taking that next step.

I for one have been critical of his consistency, and also given praise when needed. But after 2 back to back literally perfect games, I'm fully ready to accept that Dak is that dude. Sign him asap.!
:flagwave:

Yeah you were definitely one of the ones most wrong about Dak. We debated many times over your Dak takes which were garbage.

Glad only a few more need to convert over