No matter what happens I'm ready to jump on the Dak train

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I'm finally ready to jump on the Dak train :D

Dak has had warranted criticism over these past 3 years. While he has shown glimpses of greatness, and has done what it took to win, this year it seems he's finally taking that next step.

I for one have been critical of his consistency, and also given praise when needed. But after 2 back to back literally perfect games, I'm fully ready to accept that Dak is that dude. Sign him asap.!
:flagwave:
You will be missed:)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbZuZncaqYKEVzxBXnzRzLHQGdfnzjDhp9O4Rjb3MfKsh_tYP_

JBond

Reaction score
Dak had one bad stretch from that Atlanta game in 2017 until right after we got Cooper. Dak's been a top QB ever since as he was in 2016.
So essentially he was blah for a season worth of games. 226 yards career passing average per game going into this season. Yes, there were legitimate questions. Not hate, questions.

So happy he is answering those questions in a definitive manner. Keep it up Dak!

JBond

Reaction score
You can join the Dak train but you'll have to sit in the back with the rest of the slow learners.
We have the hatch unlocked should you decide to flip script after one bad game and we need to quickly dispose of you.
Your combination of arrogance and ignorance is not entertaining.

Predictably boring.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if your a cowboys fan u might as well jump on the wagon because he is going to be here for quite some time and he is going to get a lot money soon

Blake

Reaction score
Your combination of arrogance and ignorance is not entertaining.

Predictably boring.

you-know-people-hate-but-dont-block.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Dak has had warranted criticism over these past 3 years. While he has shown glimpses of greatness, and has done what it took to win, this year it seems he's finally taking that next step.

I for one have been critical of his consistency, and also given praise when needed. But after 2 back to back literally perfect games, I'm fully ready to accept that Dak is that dude. Sign him asap.!
Welcome aboard! Salud!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Welcome and thank you, gld you took your time to form your own opinion, kudos. It was going to be hard for anyone to fill Romos shoes, Romo has only been the best QB since Troy and thats saying a lot considering its not easy to find franchise Qbs as many fans seem to think.

I welcome your thoughts and opinions to keep things lively around here.

Nav22

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Takes a big man to admit, “I was wrong.”

I’ve been on the Dak train since 2016 but I had 1 foot off of it early last season, during the slow start before the Cooper trade. The team wasn’t strong around Dak but I was used to seeing Romo find ways to produce even when things around him weren’t great. The offense was just anemic and I was concerned.

But ever since that Cooper trade, Dak’s been back to his 2016 form and keeps getting better. He’s been an absolute stud through 2 games and true COWBOYS fans should be thrilled, no matter what you thought about Dak previously.

The other nice thing about this dominant start by Dak is that the posters who STILL won’t give credit where it’s due have been exposed. They’re butthurt, know-nothing losers who simply dislike Dak (or “something” about Dak) personally. We all know who they are and their credibility is shot. They’re the jokes of this forum.

Clearly, the OP isn’t in that group, so I see no reason why we shouldn’t welcome him with open arms.
:thumbup:

nobody

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Salud!

As much as you've bashed people who have criticized Dak, this was pure class! Some people don't realize that not everyone who criticized Dak hated him or didn't think he had the ability. If someone jumps on board believing in Dak, that's a good thing and not a reason to bash! You sir are an example for some to follow!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score

Welcome!!!!! Plenty of room!

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Naw,.. Please stay off.

Let us real believers have our train. We don't need ya.