Twitter: No media cameras allowed to film offense this week

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reporter: Coach, any comment concerning the Cowboys shielding their open practices from cameras?

Belichick: Dallas will do whatever is necessary to win and we will do the same. Restricting access to their practices won't effect how we cheat this week or any other week.

robjay04

Reaction score
I do feel like something is going to be different or surprising on Sunday, be it our QB position or RB position. I find it interesting that we still have a roster spot open, I am assuming it is because we have nobody we feel we have to get but our WR position is paper thin, it would of made sense to try to get a player up to speed.

I am sure I am way ahead of myself but I can't help but think there is a possibility we are getting Dez ready behind closed doors for some spot duty. Are we really that confident in a receiver core consisting of Williams/Beas/Street/Whitehead? I think not. Like I said, I am getting ahead of myself but if Dez can do some running and is not experiencing any discomfort, it would be beneficial to stick him in the lineup in the redzone, even if he is just a decoy. I know he didn't practice but he is running, playing "catch" with Weeden is not considered practicing but would be a major report by a reporter.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Like no camera's are going to help the Cowboys. Rumor has it that Belicheat wired some hidden camera's last night, and will be looking at the video from his home.

Aven8

Reaction score
In all serious I think we go 5 wide in this game. Remember the Denver /Dallas game a couple years ago ? 51-48 ...we have nothing to lose in this game , and we will have to score points. I think we line up 5 wide the majority of the game ...let's see what happens but that's my guess.

Ok with 3, who are the other 2 considering we only have 3 WR's? Witt and Gavin?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I do feel like something is going to be different or surprising on Sunday, be it our QB position or RB position. I find it interesting that we still have a roster spot open, I am assuming it is because we have nobody we feel we have to get but our WR position is paper thin, it would of made sense to try to get a player up to speed.

I am sure I am way ahead of myself but I can't help but think there is a possibility we are getting Dez ready behind closed doors for some spot duty. Are we really that confident in a receiver core consisting of Williams/Beas/Street/Whitehead? I think not. Like I said, I am getting ahead of myself but if Dez can do some running and is not experiencing any discomfort, it would be beneficial to stick him in the lineup in the redzone, even if he is just a decoy. I know he didn't practice but he is running, playing "catch" with Weeden is not considered practicing but would be a major report by a reporter.

Be still, my beating heart :p

reddyuta

Reaction score
Bellicheck must be snickering at this,this offense is the farthest from complicated and with Weeden in its not even that.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Reporter: Coach, any comment concerning the Cowboys shielding their open practices from cameras?

Belichick: Dallas will do whatever is necessary to win and we will do the same. Restricting access to their practices won't effect how we cheat this week or any other week.

Belichick : don't worry we've deployed the camera drone. Oh crap that was aloud.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
if it was anything too big the media would just tweet it anyway

This is how you know it is because we are playing the Patriots and their cheating ways and not some new designed plays. Had it been something new they were installing, they would have waited for the closed portion of the practice.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Like no camera's are going to help the Cowboys. Rumor has it that Belicheat wired some hidden camera's last night, and will be looking at the video from his home.

That is alright Hardy has camera is Brady bedroom and will be watching the video from his home. So there. lol

Zman5

Reaction score
They are going to alternate QBs through out the game.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I sure would hate for the Patriots to find out that we are running the ball on 1st and 2nd down and throwing a checkdown 1 yard short of the first down marker on 3rd down.

CMike up the gut on 3rd & 1. We wouldn't want them getting any glimpses of that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I sure would hate for the Patriots to find out that we are running the ball on 1st and 2nd down and throwing a checkdown 1 yard short of the first down marker on 3rd down.

Or that awesome play where our WR steps out of bounds and is the first one to touch the ball to complete the 1st down catch.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Or that awesome play where our WR steps out of bounds and is the first one to touch the ball to complete the 1st down catch.

jday

Reaction score
This is definitely about who the Cowboys are playing...not so much about what they are planning.