No mention of thugdem in NE?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny you say that... I had a friend that made a hobby, a real hobby, out of picking up strippers and I would always meet his new hookup on Sundays, for some reason.

I did that occassionally. I would go to the club with some guys from work. It drove some guys crazy that I picked up strippers. One guy would always yell to the girl on my lap "Why are you still on his lap. He hasn't been paying for lap dances"...

CPanther95

Reaction score
tomy-brady-gisele-bundchen-qatar-photos-7.png

aria

Reaction score
how dare these guys leaving in the off season , not showing up for OTAS, and getting suspended for PEDs etc thought it was just our guys.. really not..Edelmen is next to get suspended .. remember when gronk was in the news contantly at clubs shirtless dancing and carry on like a juvenile but somehow Zeke and Dak are the only ones..

secret ex players ripping the coach etc. how about GM vs coach philosophy on getting rid of JG etc losign the SB..how could they they are perfect :))
Edelman’s suspension was all over ESPN’s website and under “breaking news”. Brady and Gronk not showing up for OTA’s was also seen and talked about quite a bit. That idiot Gronk is constantly in the news, like his $69 bet yesterday and it’s been well documented how many players have said they didn’t enjoy playing for BB.

Not to mention, not saying it wasn’t on other news sites, but the only place I saw anything about Dak and Zeke handling phalic like water guns, for some odd reason, was here at CZ. I think overall the Cowboys get slightly more attention because they are the most popular and hated team in the NFL. If you want to call yourself “Americas Team” and constantly be in the headlines, then the good comes with the bad.

Londonboy

Reaction score
how dare these guys leaving in the off season , not showing up for OTAS, and getting suspended for PEDs etc thought it was just our guys.. really not..Edelmen is next to get suspended .. remember when gronk was in the news contantly at clubs shirtless dancing and carry on like a juvenile but somehow Zeke and Dak are the only ones..

secret ex players ripping the coach etc. how about GM vs coach philosophy on getting rid of JG etc losign the SB..how could they they are perfect :))
The only thing here that could be described as thugdem (nice made up word btw), is a brutal assault on the English language.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LoL,,, those ain't feed sacks chinched-up around those humped back dromedaries snouts, those foul beasts sling froth & snot rockets intentionallyo_O

* I was inferring as to the CAMELS*:starspin:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The only thing here that could be described as thugdem (nice made up word btw), is a brutal assault on the English language.
Here,Here,,,ol' bean!
IN THE KINGS LINGO,,,& proper edification
" Thugdom"
should prove as soothing as a promptly served cup of EARL GRAYo_O
:lmao::starspin::lmao:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care if half our team is suspended for PEDS and don't show up to mini camp. Just win baby. The problem is when this junk is happening AND the team isn't winning. NE fans could care less about stuff and rightly so.

CPanther95

Reaction score

I don't think anyone is equating buying peenie guns with being thugs.

If the word "thugdom" is applied to any NFL team, it'd be the Bengals.