No mention of thugdem in NE?

blueblood70

Reaction score
how dare these guys leaving in the off season , not showing up for OTAS, and getting suspended for PEDs etc thought it was just our guys.. really not..Edelmen is next to get suspended .. remember when gronk was in the news contantly at clubs shirtless dancing and carry on like a juvenile but somehow Zeke and Dak are the only ones..

secret ex players ripping the coach etc. how about GM vs coach philosophy on getting rid of JG etc losign the SB..how could they they are perfect :))

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
how dare these guys leaving in the off season , not showing up for OTAS, and getting suspended for PEDs etc thought it was just our guys.. really not..Edelmen is next to get suspended .. remember when gronk was in the news contantly at clubs shirtless dancing and carry on like a juvenile but somehow Zeke and Dak are the only ones..

secret ex players ripping the coach etc. how about GM vs coach philosophy on getting rid of JG etc losign the SB..how could they they are perfect :))
Just win baby...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Is the OP posting in code?

Most of the words appear to be English but the sentences seem like a random collection of those words.
Fer' a mere $19.95(+ shipping & handling fees) I'll promptly dispatch to yer' place of residence, home or office my Melonfeud's "The fine FEUDIAN art of internet cypheratorin' lingo& cyber cypheration of implied intent" DVD,,,BUT WAIT! XWALKER,if you pick up that fehone within the next 24 hours & order I'll throw in my not commercially available DVD " MELON'S PROVEN & PATENT PENDING METHODS OF PICKING UP CHICKS AT CHURCH& STRIPCLUBS,ALL IN THE SAME DAY"( SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES DO APPLY)o_O
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
Is the OP posting in code?

Most of the words appear to be English but the sentences seem like a random collection of those words.
Yes, and tell him I'm pickling the garbage while dags cry for freedom with Mel Shotzi while the container fills.
Would ya? I have to use a go-between, it's more private that way.

Corso

Reaction score
Fer' a mere $19.95(+ shipping & handling fees) I'll promptly dispatch to yer' place of residence, home or office my Melonfeud's "The fine FEUDIAN art of internet cypheratorin' lingo& cyber cypheration of implied intent" DVD,,,BUT WAIT! XWALKER,if you pick up that fehone within the next 24 hours & order I'll throw in my not commercially available DVD " MELON'S PROVEN & PATENT PENDING METHODS OF PICKING UP CHICKS AT CHURCH& STRIPCLUBS,ALL IN THE SAME DAY( SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES DO APPLY)o_O
giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fer' a mere $19.95(+ shipping & handling fees) I'll promptly dispatch to yer' place of residence, home or office my Melonfeud's "The fine FEUDIAN art of internet cypheratorin' lingo& cyber cypheration of implied intent" DVD,,,BUT WAIT! XWALKER,if you pick up that fehone within the next 24 hours & order I'll throw in my not commercially available DVD " MELON'S PROVEN & PATENT PENDING METHODS OF PICKING UP CHICKS AT CHURCH& STRIPCLUBS,ALL IN THE SAME DAY( SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES DO APPLY)o_O
I normally drink a couple of Vodka waters to decipher your code! Lol. Starts making perfect sense after that.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Fer' a mere $19.95(+ shipping & handling fees) I'll promptly dispatch to yer' place of residence, home or office my Melonfeud's "The fine FEUDIAN art of internet cypheratorin' lingo& cyber cypheration of implied intent" DVD,,,BUT WAIT! XWALKER,if you pick up that fehone within the next 24 hours & order I'll throw in my not commercially available DVD " MELON'S PROVEN & PATENT PENDING METHODS OF PICKING UP CHICKS AT CHURCH& STRIPCLUBS,ALL IN THE SAME DAY"( SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES DO APPLY)o_O
Wait--That's not all--if you order now you will get the Melon Mug --free-just pay a handling charge of 25.00 -Call now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I should have copy righted picking up chicks on Sunday mornings and at the strip club later in the day...Now you make all the money.
:laugh: