No one can argue against the Cowboys lack of success

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Well in fairness Dak played 5 games and this is BM first year in. T in Ten has a hell of a running game and a decent D. He literally is just a game manager oh and hea getting paid

He played 16 games last season with the #11 defense.....and he had a solid running game.....so what happened to cause an 8-8 season with no playoffs?

Loso86

Reaction score
He played 16 games last season with the #11 defense.....and he had a solid running game.....so what happened to cause an 8-8 season with no playoffs?
Do you believe the stats about the D and not the Qb. Just asking because the D last year wasnt that great. The beat year was when he lead them into the playoffs and lost to the Rams

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why do we have to put up with these insults daily from this poster?
Why does he have carte blanche here?
Insults? There is no insults. You are delusional. You are a hater. And you are ignorant. Oh and also, you are a Troll. Now those are the facts. And thus they are not insults.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Do you believe the stats about the D and not the Qb. Just asking because the D last year wasnt that great. The beat year was when he lead them into the playoffs and lost to the Rams

In 2018, Dallas had the 6th ranked defense and 10th ranked offense.......so last year they had a defense ranked 11th and an offense ranked 3rd.......and couldn't make the playoffs. The defense was not that much worse last year than 2018......339 points for and 324 points against in 2018 and in 2019 it was 434 points for and 321 points against.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Insults? There is no insults. You are delusional. You are a hater. And you are ignorant. Oh and also, you are a Troll. Now those are the facts. And thus they are not insults.

Sorry but you just don't stop. You could have quality points to make but they are drown out with the childish insults.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Dak is not blame but unfortunately qbs are judged based on win and losses. Dak even has said that himself. Is it right? No but it is what it is. I believe Dak will have many more wins, playoff wins, and hopefully SBs. Hopefully it is with us and not another team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In 2018, Dallas had the 6th ranked defense and 10th ranked offense.......so last year they had a defense ranked 11th and an offense ranked 3rd.......and couldn't make the playoffs. The defense was not that much worse last year than 2018......339 points for and 324 points against last year in and in 2019 it was 434 points for and 321 points against.
See, this is why you embarrass the Army, in 2018 the Cowboys were 26th in defense yards allowed. Not 11th. And they were 22nd in offensive total yards. So if you’re not going to post facts then please just get the hell outta here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sorry but you just don't stop. You could have quality points to make but they are drown out with the childish insults.
And Dak in 2018 had 22 TD’s 8 INT’s 3,885 passing yards, a 67.7 completion % and a 96.9 RTG. So tell me how Dak was the problem in 2018. I’m waiting dog.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
See, this is why you embarrass the Army, in 2018 the Cowboys were 26th in defense yards allowed. Not 11th. And they were 22nd in offensive total yards. So if you’re not going to post facts then please just get the hell outta here.

The rankings were total offense not yards allowed or total yards....but anyone can cherry pick specific categories like you just did.......again, you attack my service which just shows you for the childish ******* you obviously are.

Loso86

Reaction score
In 2018, Dallas had the 6th ranked defense and 10th ranked offense.......so last year they had a defense ranked 11th and an offense ranked 3rd.......and couldn't make the playoffs. The defense was not that much worse last year than 2018......339 points for and 324 points against in 2018 and in 2019 it was 434 points for and 321 points against.
I'm not completely disagreeing with you but ish happens. I'm just saying winning and losing doesn't fall all on the QB.it still takes a team effort and sometimes there are better teams you face on any given sunday

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'm not completely disagreeing with you but ish happens. I'm just saying winning and losing doesn't fall all on the QB.it still takes a team effort and sometimes there are better teams you face on any given sunday

Agreed. Clearly there is a problem with this organization as it's been 25+ years since success.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. Clearly there is a problem with this organization as it's been 25+ years since success.
There are certainly a combination of problems with this organization. And I don't believe any one player deserves elite status right now.

dckid

Reaction score
But if you think the last 4 years of lack of much success is Dak’s fault then you are delusional, a hater and or ignorant.
Signing Dak to a 40 million per year contract is a horrific idea. If your goal is to go between 7-9 an md 9-7 than sign him up. The Cowboys need to be smart and realize we already got the best years of Dak. Very competent QB play and paid him practically nothing his first 4 years and a high salary this year. Sign a cheaper option at QB, preferably a draft pick. Or even Winston as crazy as that might sound he led the league in passing. There have been more crazy ideas that worked. No one that Tannehill was any good.
Dak is a slightly better or equivalent to Goff, Wentz, Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.