No one is Dumb enough to hire Moore as their HC!

stinkface

Reaction score
What's interesting is a lot of NFL people had SF picked to win that game. Those same NFL people have Moore as a top HC candidate.

It's almost like they know more than a few disgruntled fans who thought this team could contend for a Super Bowl.

Most Football folks picked SF to win. They knew Dak would spit the bit against a good team. Look at this record this year against winning teams. It sure isn't elite.

fansince68

Reaction score
Lack of in game adjustments and the same boring, failing plays makes you wonder if anybody watches film of the previous game and themselves.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Hey, the Cowboys still might one day. Don’t curse us with threads like this.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I agree. This offense sucked against any good teams the second of the year. All we here is how loaded the offense is but yet it has been horrible. Moore has to take a ton of blame for that. Cowboys will be stuck with him because Jerrah loves him so know way fat Mike is getting rid of him. Can’t wait to see Moore’s offense suck again next year.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I agree. I have a hard time seeing him hired as a HC. He needs more game experience as a coordinator. He has a bright mind but needs more time. I would not give up on him but it's been apparent that he lacks severely in the game management department.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The Cowboys committed 14 penalties in the loss to the 49ers. is that on KM too?

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Moore and McCarthy should have had Pollard and Zek flipping rolls for the Whiner game. No excuse for Pollard not getting 15-20 touches!!!

I 100% agree with you…..your lack of use of Pollard in order to get injured and slow Zeke more Carrie’s hurt your team. You could see Pollard making moves Zeke could not make just in the kick offs. I don’t know what KMoore was thinking….

JustChip

Reaction score
Jerry says hi

Moore will be the next HC :banghead:
Maybe it’s more my wishful thinking, but I don’t believe Jerry will do that. It’s more likely to me that, should KM leave, Jerry saves OC money and makes MM the OC/HC. He’s done it before.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please someone take him of our hands!!

I was a big fan of Moore’s prior to the Denver game. Since then he has shown to be a run of the mill coordinator. He can prepare his team to beat the mediocre defenses, but not the good ones. His run schemes are mediocre at best, and he does not, do a good enough job of protecting his mediocre, to bad, O line on passing downs.

The Niner’s game was the last straw. Our 1st scoring drive Pollard was in the game, and we had 2 backup O lineman in to help block. We went right down the field and scored. We never saw this scheme again! Our O line was getting their butt kicked, but Moore refused to bring back in, the backup O lineman, to max protect. Tennessee moved the dam ball up and down the field vs the Whiners D, with max protection, and 1 decent receiver!!!!!!! Pollard barely saw the field again vs Whiners!!! Inexcusable!!! Why?

Someone please hire Moore! It’s not going to happen!!!!!
Kellen Moore is a brilliant football player and coach. You don’t have to Like him. But this is ridiculous

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
NFCE doesnt have personel to copy Fangio's defensive scheme. They will draft or hit free agency to do that. Just pray Fangio doeent end up within the division. We can kiss NFCE king title good bye.

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
Kellen made no adjustments to the scheme for the playoffs. we telegraphed every play . i really believe dak throws to the play design instead of making his drop steps and fully reading the defense we will never be elite just mediocre to get the job done. good teams and good coaches know how to counter us we don't know how to counter back with the talent that we had we sure look average. until he fully understands how to play chess with other coaches he is not ready to lead 53 men

Brax

Reaction score
Please someone take him of our hands!!

I was a big fan of Moore’s prior to the Denver game. Since then he has shown to be a run of the mill coordinator. He can prepare his team to beat the mediocre defenses, but not the good ones. His run schemes are mediocre at best, and he does not, do a good enough job of protecting his mediocre, to bad, O line on passing downs.

The Niner’s game was the last straw. Our 1st scoring drive Pollard was in the game, and we had 2 backup O lineman in to help block. We went right down the field and scored. We never saw this scheme again! Our O line was getting their butt kicked, but Moore refused to bring back in, the backup O lineman, to max protect. Tennessee moved the dam ball up and down the field vs the Whiners D, with max protection, and 1 decent receiver!!!!!!! Pollard barely saw the field again vs Whiners!!! Inexcusable!!! Why?

Someone please hire Moore! It’s not going to happen!!!!!
Would you rather have McDummy or Moore I am of the belief that MM has more to do with the failed results that Moore and MM always has a scapegoat waiting for his failings.

Aven8

Reaction score
Not enough of it. Our O line was getting whipped.

Did you see the Tennessee game vs the Whiners? They max protected and moved the ball up and down the field in the 2nd half( they adjusted their game plan). They gave Tannehill all day and tired out the Whiners D line. Big bad Bosa was sucking air. Like Jimmy Johnson once said, fatigue makes cowards of us all!

Tenny just so happens to be a bigger bully than SF is. They are awesome. Having said that hopefully someone like Minny will want that young OC that can take that offense to the number one O. He does have that to back up his resume. We know it’s empty but another team may not.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
th
I was talking this year, but yeah your right!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You've already denounced players like Zach Martin because they don't "grr" with emotion.

Now you disqualify a coach based on his appearances.

You, my friend, should examine your prejudices.
Come on lighten up! He does look really young and a little goofy!!