Video: No playoffs? Dez Bryant still making big grabs

khiladi

Reaction score

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Man I can't wait for the day to come when he's putting up numbers in the playoffs.

ftghb

Reaction score
I've watched a LOT of football in my lifetime. I have never seen a catch like that. (except for that one time randy moss caught a back- hander in indy when he was playing for the patriots) One handed, lefty backhand grab with that type of hang? never. Most one handers are done with the palms facing up. Amazing Dez.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, lame story but I'm 6'6" and I remember in highschool we'd fool around playing football in gym.

I'd basically jog to the endzone and stand there with my hands up and catch the ball with a horde of people trying to stop me. I remember catching a TD one-handed once without even jumping and after that, no one even wanted to play anymore - it was so demoralizing.

I can't even imagine what it feels like to do that to another grown man or being the grown man that has that done to him.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Don't really care what anyone thinks about this kid. But,I really love this kid. By far my favorite cowboy now days.

I agree. Reminds me so much of Irvin with his passion and love for the game. He still has some growing up to do and is far from perfect, but neither was Irvin or any player for that matter.

You could tell he wanted the playoffs SO badly...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cool.

That middle school kid covering him might have some upside.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Exactly. Just pay the man and get on with it. This is no tin man we're talking about. This guy has the heart and drive of Simba. He is quickly becoming my favorite Cowboy. Add a few more players with Dez's makeup and we will all be happily watching him make these kinds of catches during this time of the year with a real purpose behind them.

Jerry - pay the man.

Sick catch.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
My question is, why is he playing backyard football with neighborhood kids? That is not how a pro acts. What happens if he tears an MCL? He should be training/practicing with other pros. Please get rid of (trade) Dez for some new faces, while he has value. Dallas should be ashamed of themselves for letting this guy get away with his "me-first" attitude. I agree with others about his abilities. Drops too many routine passes, many were chain moving 3rd down balls when he was wide open. He also has back issues and successful teams have proven that big $$$ to a WR is not the best money spent these days. Dallas can't afford him and he is likely going to demand a trade. He doesn't want to be here. He has already quit and walked off the field and Dallas could spend that money more wisely elsewhere and make this team better. Especially in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

WHEN PEOPLE SHOW YOU WHO THEY ARE; BELIEVE THEM!

Frozen700

Reaction score
My favorite player on the team.

However, how anyone feel sorry for him is beyond me. lol "he deserves better" because hes a 25 year old famous millionaire playing a game.

You sound bitter....

Not cool