Video: No playoffs? Dez Bryant still making big grabs

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Their misguided view is that Dez is somehow completely blameless in the Cowboys plight, even though he was among the league leaders in drops, took off plays and disappeared for long stretches of games. But because he rants and raves like a lunatic on the sidelines, he's full of "passion" and a perfect foil for Jerry/Garrett haters to latch on to. Since Dez is perfect and running wide open in a 10 foot radius on every play ("if only they'd throw him the ball", even though he was 6th in targets), it follows that they feel sorry for Dez and his miserable life.

nonsense

Frozen700

Reaction score
lol, lame story but I'm 6'6" and I remember in highschool we'd fool around playing football in gym.

I'd basically jog to the endzone and stand there with my hands up and catch the ball with a horde of people trying to stop me. I remember catching a TD one-handed once without even jumping and after that, no one even wanted to play anymore - it was so demoralizing.

I can't even imagine what it feels like to do that to another grown man or being the grown man that has that done to him.

You should try out for the Cowboys....you can't be any worse than Miles Austin..or "I can't catch with my hands" Williams

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Real talk, I'd take Orton throwing to him if it meant the 'boys were still playing.. lol

Wouldn't that have been crazy if we won the Superbowl with Orton? Then what would Romo's legacy have been? Technically he would still have a ring, lol

theSHOW

Reaction score
There is a man who truly loves the game. I feel sorry for the guy trying to cover him. Lol!

As the article said I just wish it was Romo throwing it to him this weekend in a real game.

Who was the little boy on defense?

basstapp

Reaction score
The best part of the video is when the kid tried to jam Dez. Could you imagine lining up across from Dez in a pickup game ha.

Zordon

Reaction score
Ohh poor Dez, he's playing for "America's Team" in the state he grew up in, making millions at a "job" that he loves to do, boo hoo. :(

Dez Stan. :cool:
How did you go so long with a Dez avatar? I'm glad you finally changed it but when did you start hating him? Don't tell me you don't hate him too....

dstovall5

Reaction score
How did you go so long with a Dez avatar? I'm glad you finally changed it but when did you start hating him? Don't tell me you don't hate him too....

I've never hated Dez(Criticizing and "hate" are completely different), I LOVE Dez and think he has god gifted talent that only a couple other WRs have. Just because I dislike his immaturity(he's come a long way), doesn't mean I hate the guy. He really can irk me at times, but I've never even thought of it as hate. I view it more like, "you're better then that, why are you doing something sooooo stupid."

Also, the reason Dez was my avatar was because I really liked that particular photo, it had nothing to do with my hate/love of him. It got changed because I was trying to make another avatar with Romo, Dez, Witten, and Williams, sadly it was too big though. :(

Don't take the "Dez stan" thing too personal, just jabbing from the "Romo stan" stuff. :p

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe one day, Dez will be making those catches for us at this time of year.......

By the time the Cowboys get this far in the season Dez will probably be well past his prime if not already retired.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Ohh poor Dez, he's playing for "America's Team" in the state he grew up in, making millions at a "job" that he loves to do, boo hoo. :(

Dez Stan. :cool:

This right here just comes off as salty.

Go to the bathroom real quick and wash off the Sodium.

You are trying to attack Zordon, while masking the real reason why you are mad.

JackWagon

Reaction score
Their misguided view is that Dez is somehow completely blameless in the Cowboys plight, even though he was among the league leaders in drops, took off plays and disappeared for long stretches of games. But because he rants and raves like a lunatic on the sidelines, he's full of "passion" and a perfect foil for Jerry/Garrett haters to latch on to. Since Dez is perfect and running wide open in a 10 foot radius on every play ("if only they'd throw him the ball", even though he was 6th in targets), it follows that they feel sorry for Dez and his miserable life.

Dont forget ... year 4 in the same playbook and still only knows 1 position.

johnson2

Reaction score
pretty sure he is the only wr in the league with 9+ td's the last 3 seasons. 23 more catches, 87 less yards, 7 more td's than calvin after 4 seasons. 1 less game.

dstovall5

Reaction score
This right here just comes off as salty.

Go to the bathroom real quick and wash off the Sodium.

You are trying to attack Zordon, while masking the real reason why you are mad.

No one is "attacking" anybody, I just don't think anybody should "feel sorry" for athletes on mediocre teams, especially someone like Dez. I promise you he's not sitting around moping saying he "deserves better", he's living the dream of the life, he's probably happy as he can be.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Dont forget ... year 4 in the same playbook and still only knows 1 position.

For a minute I thought this was pretty funny-- good sarcasm.

But then I looked at your avatar, and now I'm not so sure.