No pressure. 2-4 prob still leads division

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Quality losses? Awesome. We get quality losses against the Rams and Seahawks then if you really think those are a thing.

They also lost to Washington, the worst team in football outside of the Jets.
Good point. My thoughts are based solely on eyesight last couple weeks.

leeblair

Reaction score
Backing into the playoffs - I guess thats the Cowboys way. Can't make it on your own, so hope for the others to screw up.
Backing into the playoffs was NEVER the Cowboys way until Jerry decided to slap every Cowboys fan in the face and force us to endure 13 years of Jason Garrett and his incompetence.
And that's not the Cowboys I will cheer for.
I will cheer them when they quit pretending to be great and start reaching for it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Backing into the playoffs was NEVER the Cowboys way until Jerry decided to slap every Cowboys fan in the face and force us to endure 13 years of Jason Garrett and his incompetence.
And that's not the Cowboys I will cheer for.
I will cheer them when they quit pretending to be great and start reaching for it.
We’ll see ya once Jethro is 6 feet under. Lol

JayFord

Reaction score
The bad thing about the giants winning is they could beat the eagles thursday and move to 2-5 and that might be good enough for first by sunday if we lose to az monday

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We should all thank Ron Rivera for being an idiot and giving the giants their first win. Imagine benching haskins because "you want to win now" then trot out hot garbage at qb and lose to the giants lol

Loso86

Reaction score
If we do that we’d practically have the division locked up.
Agreed no promises with this team tho. Ut honestly speaking the only teams we should lose to if any is the Steelers, Ravens, maybe the 9ers and 1 game with the eagles.. I see us 10-6

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agreed no promises with this team tho. Ut honestly speaking the only teams we should lose to if any is the Steelers, Ravens, maybe the 9ers and 1 game with the eagles.. I see us 10-6
9ers another loss . And prob Cards tomorrow. Vikings , Bengals and division look more winnable. But we won’t win them all.
7-9 or 8-8 wins the division .

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think we win this game decidedly.
i for one dont care on how the final score looks as long as we win, i simply want to see the mistakes and shooting themselves in the foot go away and finally have a solid game from the KO to the final whistle..all 4 phases, just get their chat together..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is what’s great about being in the worst division. And with our QB out the expectations have been lowered even more.

But unless you believe Egirls will beat the Ravens we can lose and still be at least tied for 1st. And that’s assuming Wash knocks off the winless Jints.

Which could set up a big showdown next weekend of 2-4 division co leaders at Wash. How absurd is that:)

This is becoming very comical in our division. It’s like who really wants it. NFC Least should have to forfeit their automatic playoff birth. Lol

Actually, especially this year I see nothing good about being in a bad division. Winning the division at 6-10 and getting bounced in the first round will do nothing for us other then drop us in the draft from 9th to 20th?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i for one dont care on how the final score looks as long as we win, i simply want to see the mistakes and shooting themselves in the foot go away and finally have a solid game from the KO to the final whistle..all 4 phases, just get their chat together..

Not going to happen with one of the worst lines in the NFL and the historically worst defense in NFL history.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
The East is leading the NFL in two categories, number of teams with negative points, all 4, and total negative points at 154.

The East is 4-10 against the conference and 2-2 of that is division so they're 2-8 against the rest of the NFC. But against non-conference, they're 0-5-1 and we can thank PHL for that tie, crafty rascals.

The Cowboys are 2nd in the conference and the league in scoring with an average of 32ppg; however, they lead the entire league in giving up points at 36ppg.

In case you're keeping score, the worst ever in a 16 game season was the 1981 Baltimore Colts at 33.3ppg and the worst ever was the 1966 New York Giants at 35.8ppg. The Cowboys are on course to have an appointment with history.

And if they're not going to win the East and prevent PHL from taking it, I want that record. I want Booger to have to see that and not escape this defense he failed to build. I want him embarrassed with one of the most dubious NFL records of all time. You can't get much lower than that record other than the most players arrested during games in one season.
I think the Eagles are going to be The winners of the east at the end. They’re gonna win the next three games in a row including the Cowboys. The boys are gonna lose tonight badly to Arizona and finish the season with perhaps five wins Eagles win seven or eight games and should be good enough for the East. Their defense is better they can get to the quarterback and despite winces turnovers, He is making the offense of players better and these are fourth and fifth string guys.

foofighters

Reaction score
This is what’s great about being in the worst division. And with our QB out the expectations have been lowered even more.

But unless you believe Egirls will beat the Ravens we can lose and still be at least tied for 1st. And that’s assuming Wash knocks off the winless Jints.

Which could set up a big showdown next weekend of 2-4 division co leaders at Wash. How absurd is that:)

This is becoming very comical in our division. It’s like who really wants it. NFC Least should have to forfeit their automatic playoff birth. Lol
re-read your title...we've sunk to a new low as a franchise.

Kaiser

Reaction score
No worries, the tie breakers and head to head record and number of pointless threads started by one person. So its a lock we win those.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We aren’t expected to beat the 3-2 Cards as we are Underdogs at home.

We still have 5 divisional games left. And the Bengals. 6 -8 wins will most likely win this division.

I think 5-1 in our division will be enough.

and that is why this game is important, I'm not concerned about the division right now I want to see this team produce and win important games. I know many here and given up on the defense and feel they will get no better, I'm not one of those. I think this unit can get better and tonight showing up and playing good football would go a long way in winning this game and building confidence for this team.