No pressure. 2-4 prob still leads division

Diehardblues

Reaction score
and that is why this game is important, I'm not concerned about the division right now I want to see this team produce and win important games. I know many here and given up on the defense and feel they will get no better, I'm not one of those. I think this unit can get better and tonight showing up and playing good football would go a long way in winning this game and building confidence for this team.
Of course. We all want that. But anticipating or expecting it is quite another issue.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Of course. We all want that. But anticipating or expecting it is quite another issue.

But are you anticipating and expecting a poor performance is exactly what you are doing, right? I have said it many time around here I am not expecting them to turn into the 85 Bears, I am expecting them to play to a higher level.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But are you anticipating and expecting a poor performance is exactly what you are doing, right? I have said it many time around here I am not expecting them to turn into the 85 Bears, I am expecting them to play to a higher level.
Youre allowed to feel as such. I’m not sure where you are coming from with those expectations. Certainly not from recent performance or history we’ve seen this year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Says a lot about this division that 2-4 will lead it. It's trash.

That lead will disappear after the Ravens, Steelers, and probably the 49ers, pummel the Cowboys.

KB1122

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what is the fewest number of wins a team can have and still win a division?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Philly is in the driver's seat IMO unfortunately. They're losing but finding a way to be competitive against good teams.

BigTx66

Reaction score
this team is gutless and cowards........just cashing the checks and mailing their effort in. Worst Cowboy team I have seen since I have been following beginning in '66. Thanks Jones, for this pile of cr-p you have fielded.

ICP

Reaction score
And 2-4 it is! Soon to be 2-5 and probably still in 1st

Cmac

Reaction score
We can't beat The Washington Football Team.

Cmac

Reaction score
Defense is turnover-less again. Makes no plays. Offense is predictable.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This team will be lucky to win another 1 or 2 games tops.
If we continue to turn the ball over we won’t .

Elliott’s 2 fumbles on consecutive possessions was too much to overcome . Up until that point I thought we were holding our own.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
this team is gutless and cowards........just cashing the checks and mailing their effort in. Worst Cowboy team I have seen since I have been following beginning in '66. Thanks Jones, for this pile of cr-p you have fielded.
1989 was worse.

But if we continue to lead the league in turnover differential ( -12) it could get worse.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Philly is in the driver's seat IMO unfortunately. They're losing but finding a way to be competitive against good teams.
More importantly they have already put two key losses behind them in Balt and Pitt.

But I’d agree , Egirls look like best team in awful division. Big game Thursday night with Jints.

beacamdim

Reaction score

Giants have been sneaky competitive against good teams also - they hung tough with Pittsburgh, Chicago and the Rams.

Jones has no weapons to work with but their D is quietly competent.