No RB will ever get paid again

Frozen700

Reaction score
Poor kid did not get the attention he wanted.

Like I said before ......... The mods will deal with your nonsense

Yeah call for the mods.

You run around claiming Troll Slayer, and how bad you are. My my, how the mighty have fallen.

Now you are begging mods to get me to stop replying to your obvious attacks on posters who just aren't smelling roses.

#DontpayDak

J12B

Reaction score
Jeebus ..... Even Michael Jordan did not lead the NBA in scoring every year.

Zeke is still top 5 this year ....... And I happen to think he will bounce back ....... The guy has proven himself and you panicking over half a season is an overreaction.

Zeke and Jordan?

What a ridiculous comparison.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
What are you talking about? They delete mine as well. Just tired of getting into a pissing match and wasting time with an obvious troll.

The mods will handle your nonsense.
Lol
What a stupid post.

InTheZone

Reaction score
After an overreaction like this there's never going to be another forum in existence to voice your concerns!

Thanks to J5...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Teams will pay players that produce. Period.

Besides that, nobody is looking at what Jerry Jones does to evaluate talent or contracts in the first place. If they did, the rest of the NFL would have stopped paying WRs and Safeties years ago.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Thanks to Zeke.

And by paid, I mean get a massive 2nd contract after his rookie deal.

He's proven that all that truly matters in an effective running attack is that a top offensive line is needed.

After Gurley and now Zeke, its over.

Jerry Jones is the biggest moron in football. Even after the Gurley debacle, he gets in on the act. The Zeke contract is the worst contract in Cowboys history. The fool just destroyed the salary cap for the next few years.

Flamma

Reaction score
Thanks to Zeke.

And by paid, I mean get a massive 2nd contract after his rookie deal.

He's proven that all that truly matters in an effective running attack is that a top offensive line is needed.

I agree 100%. I think they'll get paid, just nothing near to what they want. Although I think Barkley will get a nice payday if the Giants are relevant come that payday. It's all about the talent and timing.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell yeah. It sucks that we signed Emmitt to a second contract! I hear the Bears feel the same about Walter Payton.

T-RO

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen KNEW they were giving Zeke a bad contract.

I suspect they saw Dak's improvement and believed this team's defense would be much better. They were thinking "title". And with Jerry knowing his days are few...they paid anyway.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
RB’s will get paid
Right or wrong they will in the future
If not by their team then by another
You can make a good case for not paying them but they will get paid when they are elite backs
Just wait to a giants RB is up for a deal
The idea that he won’t get paid elite money and more than zeke is just a fantasy
Some team will pay him
Which only gives credence to the old sayn...Stupid is as Stupid does....

superonyx

Reaction score
When it comes to trolling, you are the resident expert. I think you only come here to insult other members and offer next to no logical insight. It gets so old.

Like, why post what you just did? It makes no sense. If you don't agree with it, give constructive reasoning for your opinion. That, or just ignore it and move on.
This thread is just another in a series of threads that say nothing new, provide no proof of anything. The OP's post could have just been combined into one of the other 10,000 Zeke sucks threads. They have all said nothing insightful. Saying he is breaking down, fat, slow isn't anything.

So I will continue to call a troll a troll.
Deal with it.

conner01

Reaction score
Which only gives credence to the old sayn...Stupid is as Stupid does....
That may very well be true
In reality most RB’s are past their prime in their late 20’s
A few can last into their 30’s
There is a reason teams like RB by committee
Keep churning them on rookie deals, let someone else get the end payments

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
This offseason, CMC, Cook and Kamara are literally going to say "Imagine your offense without me" and their teams will have to pay or try to win without their best offensive player. I can't imagine any of those franchises choosing that. Those backs might not hit Zeke's number as a % of cap , but they all have a heck of a lot more leverage than Melvin Gordon. Saquon can't do it until after next year, which I initially forgot...but I just think he's hurt. Like Zeke and the Cowboys, the Giants committed to his second contract the moment they drafted him. You simply can't walk away from a top-5 pick who is a great player after his rookie contract ends.

I just think this is a fascinating time for RBs - Gurley, Bell and Zeke all just got paid. In the next 2 offseasons CMC, Kamara, Cook, Saquon and Chubb are all eligible for extensions. If they are following Bell, Gordon and Zeke, all will be willing to hold out.

Rams would love to get out of the Gurley contract. It was a mistake, in hindsight. Possible future cut?
Jets tried to dump Bell before camp and especially before the trade deadline. No takers because of his contract. Likely future cut.
Gordon held out and got spanked. Chargers told him to pound salt after he rejected $10M/yr (I think). Lost money. We will see about FA.
Jerry caved and overpaid for Zeke. General consensus in the league if you ask me.
Giants will play hardball with Barkley if he holds out. Giants can/will use tag if they want to keep him. 13 carries 1 yard last game.
CMC, Kamara and Cook will be interesting. I am guessing $10-11M with incentives. Could be wrong. We shall see.

Good RBs a team can win with are easy to find in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds. Competition and RB by committee will drive the market down.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They said the same thing after Gurly signed his deal.....
yup and bell and zeke got the deals.. its does and will happen..all salarys on the rise..if a qb keeps getting more and avg at best qbs make 28 mil the good RBs deserve it.. Saquan and Macafrey will have their hands out..

at least Zeke is still relative he was top 5 last week still 8 and has had some really good games this year.. the other all disappeared. Élite output gets you elite money its the way of the nfl..

if that truly happened theres been so many overpaid players at every postion that failed but it didnt stop the next deal..

blueblood70

Reaction score
2018 first 10 games 194 att 953 yards
2019 first 10 games 191 att 833 yards

He is a couple big games away from being where he was last year.
his drop off is exaggerated..ridiculous , simply others are giving outstanding starts to the season and our line has dropped off and we are throwing more..hes 8th today in yards and yes for his a bit off but its not like he disappeared..

im betting he has few more great games this year..i guess for zeke 1300 yards and 10tds is drop-off but thats not like you dropped off cliff..the money talk BS is stupid for fans to discuss.. it means squat..

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If that's the case then rookie RB's will just hold out. Real live people are inside the helmets of those guys you see on your TV screen. If they know they aren't getting paid after their rookie contract what's gonna happen to the NFL RB? They either don't have them anymore or they hold out 1 second after being drafted.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I am now dumber having read this thread. I award you zero internet points and may the football gods have mercy on your soul.