No RB1

Chasing6

Reaction score
Derrick Henry was there to be had for 6 million. Which he said he would have taken. The stupidity or arrogance whatever you want to call it to not sign him in inconceivable. I can only conclude it was because dak told Jerry he wanted Zeke back.
The money to sign Henry was wasted on Trance. That is why it is hilariously stupid to keep hearing that Jerry/Stephen want to sign Dak before week 1.

What was the point of trading for Trance?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The money to sign Henry was wasted on Trance. That is why it is hilariously stupid to keep hearing that Jerry/Stephen want to sign Dak before week 1.

What was the point of trading for Trance?
I get you don't want Trey here, but are you suggesting because of him Jerry couldn't sign Henry? Was it not suggested that we didn't even approach him? C'mon, we didn't sign anybody and Trey is the last reason lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
I get you don't want Trey here, but are you suggesting because of him Jerry couldn't sign Henry? Was it not suggested that we didn't even approach him? C'mon, we didn't sign anybody and Trey is the last reason lol
I have no idea why we did not sign Henry.

I also have no idea why we traded for Trance.

What I do know, is neither of them, will be playing on Sunday's for the Dallas Cowboys.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I think most SB winners the last 25 years haven't really had a true bell cow back.

Patriots - 6 times.
Saints
Packers
Giants - twice
Chiefs - 3 times
Bucs - twice
Eagles
Broncos
Rams
Steelers

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think most SB winners the last 25 years haven't really had a true bell cow back.

Patriots - 6 times.
Saints
Packers
Giants - twice
Chiefs - 3 times
Bucs - twice
Eagles
Broncos
Rams
Steelers
100%

leeblair

Reaction score
Does it concern anyone that we don’t have a number 1 running back? We got Zeke, Dowdle, a JAG. None of those guys are number one level backs. Lupke is good for like two yards.
Zeke is a top back still.
He will be great.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Does it concern anyone that we don’t have a number 1 running back? We got Zeke, Dowdle, a JAG. None of those guys are number one level backs. Lupke is good for like two yards.
It does seem a shame. RB is the easiest spot to upgrade. And we just didn't.

Sabotaging Dak's contract year.

Kumala808

Reaction score
hard to tell when we're the only team that doesn't play most of the starters in the preseason for at least 1 drive

Praxit

Reaction score
....dont think it works like that anymore. THe league is changing the way it does things.

Teams rely on fresh feet and bodies. Exchanging loads between players, might be how things work now.

Praxit

Reaction score
Derrick Henry was there to be had for 6 million. Which he said he would have taken. The stupidity or arrogance whatever you want to call it to not sign him in inconceivable. I can only conclude it was because dak told Jerry he wanted Zeke back.
...I never got the feeling he wanted to come here. Think he was Philly nudged.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
We don't have an RB1 on the roster, and I'd say we don't even have an RB2. Rico is an RB3, special teamer type. Zeke is basically a Kevin Faulk-ish role player.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I dont think Jerry and Dak talk much these days.....