No sports on TV. What are you watching?

ESisback

Reaction score
The same thing I would be watching if sports was on. Not a fan of anything but football anymore. I go into sports hibernation in the off season and now I've seen where the draft is getting pushed back into late May. All because they don't want to loss that money.
Why push it back if they’re doing it from the studio, like they’ve been doing sports shows?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Adult videos, you know, like rated R type stuff, lots and lots of it :D Unfortunately my wife isn’t really into them so I watch them alone but we recently started watching a series on The Tower of London, quite fascinating actually (it’s on Amazon Prime).
Will she at least let you put your laptop on her back?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why push it back if they’re doing it from the studio, like they’ve been doing sports shows?
I read that it was getting pushed back and then it wasn't but they weren't having it in Vegas any longer. I assumed they were pushing it back to make money but then realized they would have to push it back even more.

Pushing it back would also impact the FA's not signed yet and that usually gets done after the draft.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
NFLN Game Pass is free. Watching the 2016 season right now. Zeke is a much different player now than he was in 2016.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Want are you guys and gals watching?????
3ur8f7.gif

:lmao2:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tried to get into War of the Worlds series on EPIX but it is an epix fail, boring boring boring :thumbdown:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Modern Family series finale tonight, was rough seeing it go. In my top three sitcoms of all time :thumbdown:

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I'm a huge bass fisherman and my favorite fishing show is Major League Fishing. I had several dozen episodes piled up on the DVR so I feasted on that. Each episode is over an hour and a half long. I was laid up with the plague for a while and except for the worst part of that I have watched MLF a lot and never get tired of it. Other than that usually movies I have already seen.

aria

Reaction score
NASCAR is back on today, racing at Darlington. I used to be a big fan several years ago before they ruined the sport but figured I’d watch a little today. Funny thing is due to restrictions there are no fans in the stands so it looks like a normal race. Haven’t even heard of half these cats.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Snowpiercer on TNT just started. Anyone have any insights into this before I waste my time watching? This is set on a moving train around the globe....who doesn’t love shows revolving around locomotives? :laugh:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Star Trek. o_O

EDIT: Oh, I also watched a few episodes of the Netflix show, Magic for Humans. That show had me LMAO more than a few times.