No sports on TV. What are you watching?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have YouTube premium and I watch that a lot (if 30 minutes a day is a lot). I'm subscribed to all the major streaming services, but that's the one I go to almost without fail. I am learning to be the meat connoisseur by watching and learning to cook all things beef.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Modern Family series finale tonight, was rough seeing it go. In my top three sitcoms of all time :thumbdown:
I need to go back to that. I stopped watching in 2016 when my marriage of 30+ years was falling apart. It just didn't seem right to watch happy families (at least in a sitcom world) while my family was crashing and burning. I'm in a MUCH better place now, so I'm sure I can see the humor in the show I once had. It really was a top-notch show.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Lots of binge-watching for me

Sopranos
The Mentalist
Breaking Bad
News Radio
Star Trek Enterprise
Star Gate Universe
News Radio

Big_D

Reaction score
Portals to Hell on the Travel channel. Paranormal investigation.

66026.jpg

Bigdog

Reaction score
Yeah this is pretty good so far. Interesting how his middle name started with a H but a mistake at West Point switched to a S and it stuck. Also they called him Useless Grant. Kept the Union together and became President. Not useless at all.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Yeah this is pretty good so far. Interesting how his middle name started with a H but a mistake at West Point switched to a S and it stuck.
he was an every man....and a helluva soldier.
so far....this is REALLY good.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I've been getting desperate. I watched Emmitt and Shannon Sharpe's HOF speeches yesterday. Those are two in particular that inspire me.

Other than that, I was really into the Last Dance when that was on and really just any good movie.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Yeah. They portray him as not being smart but calm under pressure and understood people. That is a valuable trait anyone wish they had.
wish i was like that.
as a kid...i always liked Grant because of his look...he looked tough.
this is a really good show.

Bigdog

Reaction score
wish i was like that.
as a kid...i always liked Grant because of his look...he looked tough.
this is a really good show.
Yes it is. Earlier I was watching the food that built America. That was quite interesting.

Bigdog

Reaction score
i caught the tail end.
probably just as well...it woulda made me hungry.
Some of the foods and drinks and how they got started was pretty amazing. M&M got its name from two rival companies that joined up ( Mars son and a Hershey executive who didn’t become head of the Hershey company when founder stepped down). It was pretty interesting.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Trying to learn short deck no limit where they get rid of 2-5 and the A can act as a High and Low card to make a straight. Easier to make straights but flushes beat full houses due to the difference on hitting after removing the four/16 extra flush outs.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Just finishing watching the 3 part mini series on Grant. I have to say I was impressed and highly recommend it. Washington might be the the father of our nation but Grant kept it together.