No tapatalk?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The site has a responsive design so that it adjusts automatically to mobile devices.

When accessing the site from a mobile device, scroll to the bottom left and you should see an option for using Responsive style.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The site has a responsive design so that it adjusts automatically to mobile devices.

When accessing the site from a mobile device, scroll to the bottom left and you should see an option for using Responsive style.

So that's how you do that! LOL. I'm ok with computers but a dummy when it comes to mobile phones. But I'm getting a little better emphasis on little. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So that's how you do that! LOL. I'm ok with computers but a dummy when it comes to mobile phones. But I'm getting a little better emphasis on little. :)

Ha! It works pretty well and the site looks a whole lot better when you're on your phone.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

ya...i just use tapatalk for all my other forums and hate having to open a different app to get this one...#firstworldproblems

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ya...i just use tapatalk for all my other forums and hate having to open a different app to get this one...#firstworldproblems

Beauty of responsive design is that you don't need an app. The site adjusts to whatever browser you use.