Noah Brown catch Interference?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was a bad pass
Is that not what I said? I'm not sure what you guys want lol. One person replied to me and said it wasn't a bad pass........you're replying to me saying it was a bad pass lol. I'm not sure why my post is getting both responses lol.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It appears you’re just looking to exchange insults. If analyzing football was beyond my abilities I wouldn’t end up right all the time. My posting history speaks for itself.:thumbup:

I've seen you wrong repeatedly. I guess you're proud of that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I've seen you wrong repeatedly. I guess you're proud of that.

Then you should have no problem digging up a post where I was wrong. Let’s see one.:thumbup:You’ll have to go back to the 2014 regular season when I picked Seattle to beat the Cowboys to find a missed call by me. Training camp will be opening in a few weeks and here you are starting a thread crying with several others over a no call in a game the Cowboys won. LOL That’s a true testament to how sad this fan base is. You didn’t even bother to give your opinion on the no call in your original post. You just linked a video and said notice the location of the ball in the air when the LB hits Brown. You never claimed it was a PI because you weren’t sure, you wanted to hear everyone else’s opinion before you weighed in. If it was an obvious PI you wouldn’t have questioned it.The fact is it was debatable and under the new rule that play would not have been changed to a PI if reviewed.

erod

Reaction score
So saying it was a bad pass, while also interference, is being a blind homer?

I’m the blind one? You didn’t even know the pass was picked off. Like a complete fool. Again, talking out of your butt and showing a complete lack of ability to be objective about a play.

You’re now the poster who complains about passes that go for touchdowns and say “they should have been picked off”. Meanwhile going into other threads and saying a pass “should have been picked off” when the pass WAS actually picked off.

Yet anybody is supposed to take your opinion about a play seriously after that? LOL.
Your pom poms are giving you away.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then you should have no problem digging up a post where I was wrong. Let’s see one.:thumbup:You’ll have to go back to the 2014 regular season when I picked Seattle to beat the Cowboys to find a missed call by me. Training camp will be opening in a few weeks and here you are starting a thread crying with several others over a no call in a game the Cowboys won. LOL That’s a true testament to how sad this fan base is. You didn’t even bother to give your opinion on the no call in your original post. You just linked a video and said notice the location of the ball in the air when the LB hits Brown. You never claimed it was a PI because you weren’t sure, you wanted to hear everyone else’s opinion before you weighed in. If it was an obvious PI you wouldn’t have questioned it.The fact is it was debatable and under the new rule that play would not have been changed to a PI if reviewed.

I don't have to go outside of this thread...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't have to go outside of this thread...

If I'm wrong then how come you questioned the play? If it was an obvious clear cut PI then how come you didn't say it was a PI in your original post instead of waiting for opinions before you gave yours? You've been here long enough to know what the majority opinion is going to be. lol In your original post you said "notice the location of the ball in the air when the LB hits Brown." The location of the ball in the air was behind Brown, which enabled the LB who had been beaten to catch up and hit Brown breaking up the pass.

Had Dak thrown the ball in the proper location out in front of Brown and put a little more on it, the LB never comes in contact with Brown until after he catches the ball and crosses the goalline for a TD. For your information that play had no affect on the outcome of the game. While the rest of the board was celebrating the big win after that game what were you doing questioning that play? If all you're going to fire back with are insults don't bother responding.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I'm wrong then how come you questioned the play? If it was an obvious clear cut PI then how come you didn't say it was a PI in your original post instead of waiting for opinions before you gave yours? You've been here long enough to know what the majority opinion is going to be. lol In your original post you said "notice the location of the ball in the air when the LB hits Brown." The location of the ball in the air was behind Brown, which enabled the LB who had been beaten to catch up and hit Brown breaking up the pass.

Had Dak thrown the ball in the proper location out in front of Brown and put a little more on it, the LB never comes in contact with Brown until after he catches the ball and crosses the goalline for a TD. For your information that play had no affect on the outcome of the game. While the rest of the board was celebrating the big win after that game what were you doing questioning that play? If all you're going to fire back with are insults don't bother responding.

The thread was actually about the WR Brown. In other threads people had blamed him for not catching that pass.

It turns out the responses were better because nobody had the need to troll about Brown because the question was not about him.

I didn't plan it that way but it's interesting nonetheless.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

My comments were more about how absurd you come across than an insult per se.

You proclaim yourself to be correct when you have no basis for that claim. It's about 20 to 1 of posters saying it was interference.

I think almost everyone agrees that it was not a good pass; however, that's not relevant unless it was un-catchable.

It's unfortunate that few people understand the concept of Parliamentary Debate (The official term for Debate Club competitions).

In debate competitions you can't just declare yourself to be correct. The judges would laugh you out of the room. We don't have judges here but it becomes obvious which posters make good arguments and which ones present evidence to support their premise.

Anybody that claims to be correct based on nothing or claims of "look at my post history" are going to be mocked and ridiculed. ANYBODY can claim to be correct. Everybody that has posted here for very long is likely to have been correct about something in the past.

You specifically have a history of confrontation and a history of claiming to be correct while rarely providing any convincing arguments.

DanA

Reaction score
Not sure I'd call that pass interference.

Yes, the corner made contact but Brown was changing direction which played a part in initiating contact (an element of accidental) and the corner makes a play on the ball (has every right to do so). Dak by missing his mark by five feet puts the corner in a position to contest the ball. Not pass interference IMO.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure I'd call that pass interference.

Yes, the corner made contact but Brown was changing direction which played a part in initiating contact (an element of accidental) and the corner makes a play on the ball (has every right to do so). Dak by missing his mark by five feet puts the corner in a position to contest the ball. Not pass interference IMO.

It was LB K.J.Wright not a corner.

Are you watching on phone? You need to watch on a computer monitor.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My comments were more about how absurd you come across than an insult per se.

You proclaim yourself to be correct when you have no basis for that claim. It's about 20 to 1 of posters saying it was interference.

I think almost everyone agrees that it was not a good pass; however, that's not relevant unless it was un-catchable.

It's unfortunate that few people understand the concept of Parliamentary Debate (The official term for Debate Club competitions).

In debate competitions you can't just declare yourself to be correct. The judges would laugh you out of the room. We don't have judges here but it becomes obvious which posters make good arguments and which ones present evidence to support their premise.

Anybody that claims to be correct based on nothing or claims of "look at my post history" are going to be mocked and ridiculed. ANYBODY can claim to be correct. Everybody that has posted here for very long is likely to have been correct about something in the past.

You specifically have a history of confrontation and a history of claiming to be correct while rarely providing any convincing arguments.

I never said I was correct, I gave an opinion on the play you posted. Can you not read? You said my opinion was wrong. You claimed that football analysis is beyond my capabilities which shows your disdain for me. You questioned the Brown play because it wasn't an obvious PI. I went into detail as to why I didn't think it was a PI and you said I was wrong. lol According to you my opinion was wrong and yours was right. LOL Everything I've been correct on over the years on this board were all proven to be correct. There was an end result regarding Romo, Hardy and many other calls I nailed. They weren't opinions they were predictions that came to fruition. Everyone has opinions but there's plenty of debates on this board where someone will eventually end up being right and someone else will end up being dead wrong. I have a history of being accurate in my assessment of players and this team. My posting history is there for all to see. Those who toss insults and wage personal attacks because they don't like a particular poster or their opinions have a history of confrontations. Anyone who would say I don't present any convincing arguments is delusional! You don't like me we get it but comments like that make you look foolish.