Nobody From Sunday Countdawn Pick Cowboys And Only Six Others Pick Boys..

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Nuthuggers!!!

They all joined the hatewagon. Last week only 2 picked Dallas to beat the Iggles...

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Off topic, but... Gus Frerotte is still in the league?! Where have I been? :lmao:

superpunk

Reaction score
Cowboys are on the road, with a porous pass defense, going against a group of WRs that are about 18 times better than Philly's, in a place they rarely win...

I can definitely see their reasoning. Gotta love the underdog role!

Reaction score
superpunk;2270962 said:
Cowboys are on the road, with a porous pass defense, going against a group of WRs that are about 18 times better than Philly's, in a place they rarely win...

You came up with that after two games!:bang2: :bang2: The Cowboys did the same last year and we all know what this D did and that was with Reeves as one of our CB's.

superpunk

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2270973 said:
You came up with that after two games!:bang2: :bang2: The Cowboys did the same last year and we all know what this D did and that was with Reeves as one of our CB's.
Take some vicodin, bro. I said that was undoubtedly their reasoning. "Their" is a very different word from "my". I can see the logic behind their reasoning without agreeing with it.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2270956 said:
CBSSportsline is just as bad.

Not sure what you are seeing in regards to their "expert" picks.

wk1: 5-1 in favor of the Cowboys
wk2: 3-3 split
wk3: 4-2 in favor of the Cowboys

Reaction score
superpunk;2270982 said:
Take some vicodin, bro. I said that was undoubtedly their reasoning. "Their" is a very different word from "my". I can see the logic behind their reasoning without agreeing with it.

Have some confidence! Relax! Nice advatar! LOL!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I can usually tell who is going to win based on how nervous I get before the game. When I'm extremely nervous before the game, we usually win handlely. (Browns game) When I feel like we are going to kick the other teams ***, we lose. If I'm nervous, but not real nervous, it will be a close game (The Eagles game). At this point, I've only felt the slightest tinge of nervousness. That usually doesn't bode well for the Cowboys. Then again, we are still several days away, but that doesn't always matter.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we win we win, if we lose we lose. What sports casters or celebrities pick before the game have no bearing on the outcome.

Or...whaaa why do they always pick on us, why don't they ever show us respect...boooohhooooo it's not fair and blah blah blah.

Nexx

Reaction score
superpunk;2270982 said:

+1 i agree 100%, im not panicking but im here seeing through my homer glasses. i can understand their reasoning, but dont agree. We will come out on top on Sunday night.

links18

Reaction score
What do you know Jaworski and Allen are picking the Pack. What team did they play for again?

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
superpunk;2270962 said:

And the Cowboys are on a short week ...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Not once in the history of the universe has a broadcaster picking a team to win caused them to win. Relax.

JPM

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2271085 said:
If we win we win, if we lose we lose.
That right there needs to be in a fortune cookie BP.