Nobody From Sunday Countdawn Pick Cowboys And Only Six Others Pick Boys..

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2270937 said:

Yeah, I took a look at the Yahoo "expert" picks and the unanimously picked GB. But here's the thing, these are the season records for these so-called "experts..."

Charles Robinson 18-13
Jason Cole 17-14
Michael Silver 17-14

I mean, are you *****' kidding me? Those records are beyond pathetic. I didn't think it was possible to have more disdain for this groups of effeminate losers, but these records have made that possible. What an embarrassment.

Uh yeah, you're experts alright. :rolleyes:

kramskoi

Reaction score
we should hope that everyone chooses Green Bay in the run-up to the game...the Cowboys will note this and that can't be a bad thing considering the circumstances...i'm sure the boys remember all the brou-ha about Woodson not playing after they lost last year...a few Cowboys were'nt happy about that belly-aching...at least we don't have to suffer Driver and his mouth so far this year...who can forget his ranting and raving about the "FAB FIVE" a year ago?...if the Cowboys start fast like last time, i like their chances...

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I thought when the NFL schedule came out that the Cowboys first 3 games were tough, with two of them on the road, so IF we were to lose, I think 2-1 heading into the easy part of the Schedule (Wash,Cinn,Ari and St Louis) isn't to shabby.

LongSnapper

Reaction score
Well I might be a homer and wearing blue shades but I say Dallas wins in a blowout Rodgers gets flustered by the pressure and puts up multiple picks and Barber bust a 100 and Witten uses his one good shoulder to catch 2 TD and Owens goes for the Lambeau Leap
:lmao2:

cowboys2233

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2271246 said:
I thought when the NFL schedule came out that the Cowboys first 3 games were tough, with two of them on the road, so IF we were to lose, I think 2-1 heading into the easy part of the Schedule (Wash,Cinn,Ari and St Louis) isn't to shabby.

Plus, I really could care less if we are playing our best football right now. Both the Cowboys and Patriots played their best football last year early in the season. Trouble is, both got beaten by the team who played its best football at the end of the year.

All that matters right now is wins. And we've got two against zero losses, including one against a divison rival. It doesn't matter how we get those wins right now, each one is pure gold and should be enjoyed thoroughly.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
that doesn't worry me. what does is when everybody picks you to win...

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Never could figure why something that means so little means so much to some people.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2271294 said:
Plus, I really could care less if we are playing our best football right now. Both the Cowboys and Patriots played their best football last year early in the season. Trouble is, both got beaten by the team who played its best football at the end of the year.

All that matters right now is wins. And we've got two against zero losses, including one against a divison rival. It doesn't matter how we get those wins right now, each one is pure gold and should be enjoyed thoroughly.

:hammer:

This game, at this very point is huge to the media.

Later in the season, it may be the difference between playing at home or being on the road, but right now it doesn't hold that type of significance.

Besides, I thought folks were going to start embracing the hate and stop whining?

It's not hate anyway, as some in this thread have pointed out, we are playing on the road, short week and the opposition is pretty good.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I think most of them are taking a logical shot. Those Countdown folks sure don't like picking Dallas, though. They were almost all picking Philly last week.