Nobody should forget this off season and the lack of talent added

rambo2

Reaction score
This is code for “I just exaggerated”.

They didn’t actually add a lot of talent this offseason. They basically sat out FA. Their top draft pick is a talented, but raw OT that might not play to start the season.

They are basically counting on the existing roster to just improve.

This is why no one takes you seriously as a poster, Claiming this team added good talent this offseason is borderline insane.
Borderline insane. I'll remember that. This team is one of the better teams in the league and they added some good talent.

Sydla

Reaction score
Borderline insane. I'll remember that. This team is one of the better teams in the league and they added some good talent.
List for us the “good talent” they added.

You keep ignoring this question and we all know why.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
No smart owner is going say “we’re doing a rebuild”.

Thats basically saying “don’t watch us or come to the games”.

This is why you never, NEVER, believe a word they say in the media. You instead watch what they do.
If they are doing a rebuild there is no reason to shell out a huge contract for dak. He's on the wrong side of 30.

I know he has a no trade clause but I'm sure u could get him to waive it if the other team agrees to give him a new deal. He's made it clear the money is what he wants. Doesn't matter who gives it to him.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stephen Jones gets paid 250 million dollars a year to fail for 28 years straight, and talk about pieces of pie.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It was probably the worst off season in years, if we're doing a rebuild of some sort just make it known and say it! A lot of us don't see much hope for this season, we can look back at the GB game, then more importantly how we went about the off season not making significant moves to ensure GB doesn't happen again.

We will see how things go in camp then the PS and the season more importantly, just please don't forget
A very forgettable off season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good news: they didn't lose any many starters. Mostly backups/ depth players.

Bad news: they didn't add any talent that will be major contributors year 1. Maybe some make noise in 3 years.