Norm on Wade's PC comments yesterday...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
sonnyboy;1907213 said:
There was no mysterious late season slide. We had key players hurt for the last three games. Romo, Owens, Geroude, Newman and others.

No offense, but B.S.

The Giants were missing 3 out of their top 4 CB's. Their Jason Witten was on IR. Their #1 WR was even more banged up than Terrell Owens. They had just about everyone one of their rookie draft picks being forced to play key roles because of injury. We dominated the Giants in total yards, time of possession and 3rd down conversion ... hard to do when you're supposedly "out gunned". No team is healthy at the end of the year. We were more healthy than most. We lost because we choked on the bit. Period.

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1907239 said:
No offense, but B.S.

The Giants were missing 3 out of their top 4 CB's. Their Jason Witten was on IR. Their #1 WR was even more banged up than Terrell Owens. They had just about everyone one of their rookie draft picks being forced to play key roles because of injury. We dominated the Giants in total yards, time of possession and 3rd down conversion ... hard to do when you're supposedly "out gunned". No team is healthy at the end of the year. We were more healthy than most. We lost because we choked on the bit. Period.

I think the poster meant the last three REGULAR SEASON games, NOT the playoff game.

Remember how we had guys go down in the Eagles and Panthers games, and then sitted some key starters in the Skins game.

I agree we choked away the playoff game, but to be fair to that poster, I have to agree with him.(assuming he was talking about REGULAR season)