Nors Cup

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
See the Avatar? New

Thats the Cup, MINE.

This is the place to call anything I say that can factually be proved right or wrong. If I say Eaton is on opening 53 you can call me. If I say that X - will be drafted. Call me. AS the owner of the Cup I will accept challenges at my discretion. Its all here and we can score results, factually. Winner has to eat Crow - I call it a Crow Bet.

Ok Hos/board? Fair is Fair!

Ask Cheap Shot Artist - he has history with the Cup? Eh, Scott Zimmerman! :cool:

Bring it boys and girls!

If I were to ever lose the Cup :rolleyes: - The new champ inherits the Cup and responsibilities. All in fun of course!

Roughneck

Reaction score
Nors said:
See the Avatar? New

Thats the Cup, MINE.

This is the place to call anything I say that can factually be proved right or wrong. If I say Eaton is on opening 53 you can call me. If I say that X - will be drafted. Call me. AS the owner of the Cup I will accept challenges at my discretion. Its all here and we can score results, factually. Winner has to eat Crow - I call it a Crow Bet.

Ok Hos/board? Fair is Fair!

Ask Cheap Shot Artist - he has history with the Cup? Eh, Scott Zimmerman! :cool:

Bring it boys and girls!

If I were to ever lose the Cup :rolleyes: - The new champ inherits the Cup and responsibilities. All in fun of course!
......and we have a new leader in the internet loser olympics.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
......and we have a new leader in the internet loser olympics.

That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

I remember that same pic from the old Nors vs. Hos crow bets of long ago.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Nors is not fit to wash Hostile's jock.... :eek:

you are hung up with ghey and Hos's jock :eek:

Me thinks you better bring football heat or move on -

Any takers on us drafting a QB next draft?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:

We wont draft a QB and Ill bet on that.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
QB in draft is not as unlikely as it seems!

Doesnt matter, my superior intelligence and higher level on the evolutionary chart tell me we wont draft a QB.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
We will start QB with Drew as their first name next year...

followthestar

Reaction score
Henson will start next year, fer shur. this is a lead pipe cinch no brainer. and no we won't draft another QB because that is far from the biggest need on this team. we will draft a defensive lineman with our first pick, i guarantee.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
followthestar said:
Henson will start next year, fer shur. this is a lead pipe cinch no brainer. and no we won't draft another QB because that is far from the biggest need on this team. we will draft a defensive lineman with our first pick, i guarantee.

No, no, no, no....

Its "Fo Sho" :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Nors said:

I'll take that bet Nors... NO WAY we draft a QB... we may sign one in FA but BP isn't about to start developing another one...

Besides... I'm not sold on any QB's in this upcoming draft...

That is a VERY familiar avatar... nice to see it... and nice to have you back posting...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So .. I have to ask, Nors ..

Is your cup half full or half empty?

Whahahahahahaha ...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You know, I'm not so sure of that bet. Never know when we could burn a late 2nd day on some dude, especially if the guy can play special teams.

Does Crayton qualify as a QB? We did draft him...

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Nors said:

QB in the draft in '05? Why not? Maybe not a 1st Rounder, but somebody in the 3rd round like a Matt Schaub or Chris Simms were. There's no proof that Drew is a sure deal anyway. I'm not anti...we just need to make sure and shore up some defense early in the draft.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
trickblue said:
... and nice to have you back posting...

Well I don't know about that.....ha, just kidding.

What about the challenges of running full time 3-4 or Ty Law next year? Those all seem to spawn a feisty debate.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I'll take that bet Nors... NO WAY we draft a QB... we may sign one in FA but BP isn't about to start developing another one...

Besides... I'm not sold on any QB's in this upcoming draft...

That is a VERY familiar avatar... nice to see it... and nice to have you back posting...

Before we Say never say never,

remember Wolf is bouncing around Valley Ranch this year - what is his one trick pony? :D I'd take your challenge but we would not have judgement till April :mad: