Nors Cup

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
Well I don't know about that.....ha, just kidding.

What about the challenges of running full time 3-4 or Ty Law next year? Those all seem to spawn a feisty debate.
ARTICULATE POINTS,

We have not gone 3-4 and we did not acquire Law. I can get dissed for that or actually credited in calling our D demise staying in 4-3 cover and adding no RCB OF ANY EXPERIENCE!

You calling me on Law wearing a star in 2005 - I might call that bad boy!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I'll join TB on taking you up on that bet, Nors.

Bill's got too few years left to be developing yet ANOTHER QB. He gave up on Hutch, got burned by Quincy, has kept Tony hanging around for two years, and it will be Drew (my bet) OR a vet, if one somewhat younger than VT.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:
See the Avatar? New

Thats the Cup, MINE.

This is the place to call anything I say that can factually be proved right or wrong. If I say Eaton is on opening 53 you can call me. If I say that X - will be drafted. Call me. AS the owner of the Cup I will accept challenges at my discretion. Its all here and we can score results, factually. Winner has to eat Crow - I call it a Crow Bet.

Ok Hos/board? Fair is Fair!

Ask Cheap Shot Artist - he has history with the Cup? Eh, Scott Zimmerman! :cool:

Bring it boys and girls!

If I were to ever lose the Cup :rolleyes: - The new champ inherits the Cup and responsibilities. All in fun of course!

You lost that "cup" when you said Terrell Suggs would be a bust.

Not only is he one of the premier pass rushers in the NFL, but he's doing a helluva job vs the run too. How many times did he tackle a RB in the backfield when he played against us?

Sorry, that cup is NOT yours.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:

Not only is he one of the premier pass rushers in the NFL, but he's doing a helluva job vs the run too. How many times did he tackle a RB in the backfield when he played against us?

I was against drafting Suggs, still like Newman. Suggs is real lucky he wound up where he did. I'm glad we drafted Newman.

It most certainly is mine.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will make a conditional bet with nors on the drafting of a QB.

I will bet we will not draft a QB on day ONE of the draft.

I will not bet for the whole draft as I could see us taking one on the 2nd day if they feel that the talent is worth the pick.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:

Nors is starting this thread.
He has the cup.

What happened two years ago is not part of this thread.

Nors is starting fresh with this thread and trying to do something in a way to keep from arguments and such on the main board and people complaining about him do that type of thing.

So lay off about the 2 year old stuff and let nors try to do the right thing here please.

The cup starts now, nors started the thread, nors has the cup until he loses it from this point forward. :cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
He has the cup.

Nors is starting fresh with this thread and trying to do something in a way to keep from arguments and such on the main board and people complaining about him do that type of thing.

So lay off about the 2 year old stuff and let nors try to do the right thing here please.

The cup starts now, nors started the thread, nors has the cup until he loses it from this point forward. :cool:

I like the we will draft QB bet.
With no 3rd round pick - I can't take a Day 1 bet!

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Nors said:
I like the we will draft QB bet.
With no 3rd round pick - I can't take a Day 1 bet!
How about in the first 6 rounds?

I think we will grab a guy in the 7th, or as a free agent rookie.

Do you accept?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Nors said:
ARTICULATE POINTS,

We have not gone 3-4 and we did not acquire Law. I can get dissed for that or actually credited in calling our D demise staying in 4-3 cover and adding no RCB OF ANY EXPERIENCE!

You calling me on Law wearing a star in 2005 - I might call that bad boy!

The defensive demise isn't from running the 4-3. It is from not improving what were weak spots in the 4-3 defense from last season. They didn't improve the RDE or RCB position and then got worse at the NT(with Eaton and others) and lost Woodson. Running the 3-4 scheme with the talent or lack there of this season would still produce a bad defense.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
He has the cup.

Sorry, not gonna happen. He was wrong so he doesn't deserve the cup. If anything, the cup should be up for grabs, but he certainly doesn't deserve it.

He was so wrong about Suggs he shouldn't even be in contention for the cup.

:cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
Sorry, not gonna happen. He was wrong so he doesn't deserve the cup. If anything, the cup should be up for grabs, but he certainly doesn't deserve it.

He was so wrong about Suggs he shouldn't even be in contention for the cup.

:cool:

So What....once again that was years ago.

This is....NOW!

Man alive talk about living in the past.

People get tired of nors doing stuff...but when he tries to do something good and not on the main forum...people still rag on him.

Actually...for those that complained about nors, you are just making him look good and yourself bad.

2 YEARS ago and you are still talking about suggs vs Newman....wow. :eek:

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
You will draft a QB in the draft, Zimmerman won't be fired, the Cowboys will lose more than 8 games and BrainPaint will get tired of anti Cowboy smack and lock out a fun, time killing thread. Oh, wait a minute that last one has already happened. Some people just aren't any fun. If you disagree with them, you are a Troll. They can threaten you and cuss you but, you are the Troll. Your team is down expect a little smack in the smack section.

Peace people
It's a game,
not life

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Overalls said:
You will draft a QB in the draft, Zimmerman won't be fired, the Cowboys will lose more than 8 games and BrainPaint will get tired of anti Cowboy smack and lock out a fun, time killing thread. Oh, wait a minute that last one has already happened. Some people just aren't any fun. If you disagree with them, you are a Troll. They can threaten you and cuss you but, you are the Troll. Your team is down expect a little smack in the smack section.

Peace people
It's a game,
not life

Your're a Texan fan, you have no right to talk smack, youve never done squat.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Actually...for those that complained about nors, you are just making him look good and yourself bad.

I never complained about Nors. I enjoy proving him wrong time and time and time and time and time again.

2 YEARS ago and you are still talking about suggs vs Newman....wow. :eek:

Who said anything about Newman? I was talking about how wrong Nors was about Suggs, I didn't say a thing about Newman.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
I never complained about Nors. I enjoy proving him wrong time and time and time and time and time again.

Who said anything about Newman? I was talking about how wrong Nors was about Suggs, I didn't say a thing about Newman.

Move on - You are a legend in your muddin way. Go back three years? Suggs gets as run over in Baltimore as he is anything sack wise...... See what George did to him in playoffs last year and Pats second half last game actually. They stuffed it down his gizzard, LOL! He would suck in our D.

I stand by Tnew as the correct draft pick. Move on budha!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:
Move on - You are a legend in your muddin way. Go back three years? Suggs gets as run over in Baltimore as he is anything sack wise...... See what George did to him in playoffs last year and Pats second half last game actually. They stuffed it down his gizzard, LOL! He would suck in our D.

I stand by Tnew as the correct draft pick. Move on budha!

How do you expect to win any "cups" if you can't even type in english?

And why bring up Newman? Nobody, NOBODY, has mentioned Newman except you and brainpaint. The issue wasn't whether Newman was the correct pick or not. That has NOTHING to do with it.

You said he would be a bust. You were wrong. You said he couldn't rush the passer at the NFL level. You were wrong. You said he couldn't play the run. You were wrong.

Not to mention all the other stuff, just about Suggs, you were wrong about.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overalls said:

Peace people
It's a game,
not life

I can be 100% correct in saying zimmerman will not be fired.....since his name is zimmer.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just one question on this whole Cup idea.

Who judges whether or not the Cup is on or lost?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Just one question on this whole Cup idea.

Who judges whether or not the Cup is on or lost?

I will track - The bet has to be accepted by the Cup holder. Bets must be definitive and not a subjective "opinion".

I challenge you Hos, If Henson starts 2 more games we miss playoffs.