This year I've decided to keep my top 350 off this board -

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;2043577 said:
Damn near it - I was propping both in that ilk
My final board had Willis #6, Revis #7

I dont blame you.......since it is probably a completely assinine list.....you probably have ricky santos as your top rated QB and DeSean Jackson as your top rated player.....

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Nors;2043577 said:

You make it sound like you did some kind of innovative detective work to figure out Willis and Revis were talented.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2043608 said:
I dont blame you.......since it is probably a completely assinine list.....you probably have ricky santos as your top rated QB and DeSean Jackson as your top rated player.....

Reread that post - what is assenine?

I had Romo and now Santos rated as 3rd-5th round talent. Romo fell through the cracks UDFA - I have Santos graded more 6th to 7th round with tremendous upside like Romo. Nowhere near top QB and your post is why I no longer post my top 350 here.....

Desean Jackson #1, where did I say that? I think he is a top 20-25 NFL talent going into this draft.

You want to talk football - bring it. Your post was folly.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2043643 said:
You make it sound like you did some kind of innovative detective work to figure out Willis and Revis were talented.

Count - going weeks into draft neither were rated by Joe Fan that high. But Yes I was on both as top defensive players in that draft....

go utube willis running through traffig slamming and running down mcfadden sideline to sideline - WOW

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2043577 said:

Out of curiosity why is that?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;2043883 said:
Out of curiosity why is that?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/jim_ross_small.png

Business just picked up!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Nors;2043779 said:
Count - going weeks into draft neither were rated by Joe Fan that high. But Yes I was on both as top defensive players in that draft....

go utube willis running through traffig slamming and running down mcfadden sideline to sideline - WOW

You can't be serious. Willis was globally recognized as the best LB in the draft, he was a top 15 prospect. Revis and Hall were also considered the top two CB prospects by just about everyone.

I'm not sure what world you live in where you were the only one to think they would go early or would be successful in the NFL.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2043775 said:
what is assenine?

THIS!
1A. - DeSean Jackson - WR - Cal - This guy has Hester like skills and a WOW speed factor. He flat out can outrun defenses and has great hands and his YAC and running skills are legendary.

1B. Ray Rice RB - Rutgers - a WORKHORSE and great complement to MB3. Very similar running style as Emmitt.

2. Mike Jenkins - CB - SF - Solid CB with tremendous NFL Upside

3. Martin Rucker TE - Missou - A tremendously talented TE Value add here

4. Steve Slaton RB Can't pass on this in 4th. Home run speed back with shifty moves and can compete for our 53 roster.

5. Calais Campbell DE - Very large DE - Depth to our 3-4 DE rotation

6. Athyba Rubin DT USC Interior Lineman may be the steal day 2 in this draft!

You want to talk football - bring it.

Why would ANYONE even entertain talkin football with someone who thinks Mike Jenkins will be avaliable late 2nd round, and Calais Cambell as a 5th round pick, or Rubin in round 6, SERIOUSLY, why do you people entertain this guy who is completely CLUELESS????????????????

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hos - still the ultimate draftnik here - just compartmentalizing it - and not worth having an opinion.

The era of discussion boards we grew up on are really changing in 2008. The art of true debate and discussions are fading away.
I have my 350 like past 7 years and will sit back and enjoy my labor draft day.

Watch the WR from Vandy round 2 -

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2047525 said:
Hos - still the ultimate draftnik here - just compartmentalizing it - and not worth having an opinion.

The era of discussion boards we grew up on are really changing in 2008. The art of true debate and discussions are fading away.
I have my 350 like past 7 years and will sit back and enjoy my labor draft day.

Watch the WR from Vandy round 2 -
Dunno Nors, from where I sit it looks like you got your feelings hurt that people think your Mock is unrealistic and you felt that saying that would punish them.

I have always liked your draft analysis stuff and I know others have too. I don't always agree with your observations but what else is new? I don't agree with anyone 100%. I would never beg you to post it. Just seems rather petty if you want to know the truth.

"It's my ball and I'm going home."

That's what it sounds like.

Fact Nors, we all post stuff that people disagree with vehemently. The only problem you have ever really had on any forum is dealing with that like an adult. When you don't people pile on and things go from bad to worse.

Most of us are our own worst enemies when it comes to this stuff. Just my opinion, but your "worst enemy" is out to get you and you don't even care.

That's too bad.

I've never known anyone quite like you Nors. There's not a doubt in my mind that you are a good person at heart. Not even a shred of doubt. It's a pity really that you can't reconcile the good inside of you to your advantage rather than to your ruin. That's always been my dilemma with you.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hostile;2047611 said:
Dunno Nors, from where I sit it looks like you got your feelings hurt that people think your Mock is unrealistic and you felt that saying that would punish them.

I have always liked your draft analysis stuff and I know others have too. I don't always agree with your observations but what else is new? I don't agree with anyone 100%. I would never beg you to post it. Just seems rather petty if you want to know the truth.

"It's my ball and I'm going home."

That's what it sounds like.

Fact Nors, we all post stuff that people disagree with vehemently. The only problem you have ever really had on any forum is dealing with that like an adult. When you don't people pile on and things go from bad to worse.

Most of us are our own worst enemies when it comes to this stuff. Just my opinion, but your "worst enemy" is out to get you and you don't even care.

That's too bad.

I've never known anyone quite like you Nors. There's not a doubt in my mind that you are a good person at heart. Not even a shred of doubt. It's a pity really that you can't reconcile the good inside of you to your advantage rather than to your ruin. That's always been my dilemma with you.

well said Obi Won

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Nothing for nothin, but if he's THIS CLUELESS and this FAR OFF in his projectiosn he made in this post, whyon earth woudl anyone want to see his 350?
He's got guys listed as late 1st rounders going in round 6, so why anyone would take him seriously is beyond me!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Not at all - I have some last second gems gleened last night. There could be a player going top 7-12 that is going to be a SHOCKER. Also word is everyone wants out of top 10 - little takers. Lots of $

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Nors;2051064 said:
Not at all - I have some last second gems gleened last night. There could be a player going top 7-12 that is going to be a SHOCKER. Also word is everyone wants out of top 10 - little takers. Lots of $

Jerod Mayo comes to mind, but that wouldn't be shocking

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2051227 said:

Not afer NE said they have him rated higher then Rivers.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2051227 said:

Mayo @ #10
I gave you that - :)

DeSean Jackson watch is now on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
[
7B - Trade Amodel - select Matt Spanos Center Camp depth to push for backup role early.

tick

Mike Jenkins - CB - SF - Solid CB with tremendous NFL Upside

tick