Jumper
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
sip8uk.gif

:lmao2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yes - Nors was the only Dallas fan that did a proverbial Blade earlier today.

To those that want a piece of me? Bring it.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Nors said:
Yes - Nors was the only Dallas fan that did a proverbial Blade earlier today.

To those that want a piece of me? Bring it.

Nors we did not need to hear about how you pulled a Willie Blade. :ralph:

:cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Karma -

Spears wears Knee Brace that saves him from certain season ending injury. I have a very extensive Garden and a side hobby of mine. I have major Tomatoe's, Cucumbers, Pea's, Corn at prime production. I put metal cages around all and stake especially tomatoes that add weight. Over the years I have found beneficial to grow a bunch of Sunflower's within my garden as 1) sightly but also 2) gives the cucumbers and Pea's something to attach to and intertwine as they grow.

This afternoon we had a flash storm come through with reported wind gusts of 70 miles that had near tornado look. Power lines and limbs down everywhere.

I go to my garden and expected "season over". What I found was a garden leaning halfway down. Bent steel, stakes moved. All Plants were leaning precarious as the storm battered through. I lost a few Sunflowers but for the most part I righted my garden back and I don't see a major loss.

I feel that was a symbolic event in light of brace Spears wears analogy. Without the steel cages, stakes and support I build into my garden there is ZERO chance that garden survives a 70 MPH tornadoesque concentrated gust.

I'm having a great day!

I came in at 8:00 after that and received the great news on Spears.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Great analogy, Nors! Your steel stakes and Bill's knee braces. (tho I am waiting for someone to jump in and claim braces make certain kinds of risks greater)

For a while I feared those winds were gonna take down our dish. Wow would that be some cosmic suckitide..the night before preseason games begin.

All is reasonably well. :)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Great analogy, Nors! Your steel stakes and Bill's knee braces. (tho I am waiting for someone to jump in and claim braces make certain kinds of risks greater)

For a while I feared those winds were gonna take down our dish. Wow would that be some cosmic suckitide..the night before preseason games begin.

All is reasonably well. :)

Don't know what hit you but we had tree's down and major power outages. Very eeary sunset tonight.

But a very fortunate day for the boys all in all.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Watching Packer, Bills again - I see no knee braces....

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
NORS :shoot2:
Wow, I love that new signature of yours Heavy.

I am a little confused though. Why are you using a clip from the 1996 Texas/Texas A&M game where the aggies got crushed to the tune of 51-15? Do you take pleasure in reliving the memory the game?

Just seems a little strange.

Oh since you do seem to enjoy that game so much, I found a little blurb about it on Texassports.com that I thought you might like. You're Welcome:

Texas 51, Texas A&M 15
Friday, November 29, 1996 - Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium (Austin, Texas)
In one of the most lopsided games in the storied history of the rivalry, Texas pounded Texas A&M 51-15 to claim the first-ever Big 12 South Division title and earn a trip to the inaugural Big 12 Championship game. James Brown turned in one of his finest personal performances as a Longhorn with 336 yards and four TD passes as Texas won its fifth-straight game on the season. Ricky Williams added 145 yards and a TD as Texas rolled up 594 yards of offense and allowed the Aggies just 227 in the most lopsided Longhorn series win since 1982 (53-16).

calico

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

I am just surprised that you ACTUALLY FOUND and highlight of A&M Vs. Texas to use in a sig where aggy actually did something positive...that must have been a *****... :lmao2: