Nors earlier today

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I don't think HH will post here any more...

LMAO at teh gif though...of course, that might as well been all of us.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Look at rough neck's post. HH is an aggie fan.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
Karma -

Spears wears Knee Brace that saves him from certain season ending injury. I have a very extensive Garden and a side hobby of mine. I have major Tomatoe's, Cucumbers, Pea's, Corn at prime production. I put metal cages around all and stake especially tomatoes that add weight. Over the years I have found beneficial to grow a bunch of Sunflower's within my garden as 1) sightly but also 2) gives the cucumbers and Pea's something to attach to and intertwine as they grow.
Parcells' is a genius.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Nors said:
Karma -

Spears wears Knee Brace that saves him from certain season ending injury. I have a very extensive Garden and a side hobby of mine. I have major Tomatoe's, Cucumbers, Pea's, Corn at prime production. I put metal cages around all and stake especially tomatoes that add weight. Over the years I have found beneficial to grow a bunch of Sunflower's within my garden as 1) sightly but also 2) gives the cucumbers and Pea's something to attach to and intertwine as they grow.

This afternoon we had a flash storm come through with reported wind gusts of 70 miles that had near tornado look. Power lines and limbs down everywhere.

I go to my garden and expected "season over". What I found was a garden leaning halfway down. Bent steel, stakes moved. All Plants were leaning precarious as the storm battered through. I lost a few Sunflowers but for the most part I righted my garden back and I don't see a major loss.

I feel that was a symbolic event in light of brace Spears wears analogy. Without the steel cages, stakes and support I build into my garden there is ZERO chance that garden survives a 70 MPH tornadoesque concentrated gust.

I'm having a great day!

I came in at 8:00 after that and received the great news on Spears.

Good story, Nors.

Everything needs support now and then.

cwboy1

Reaction score
DayOne1960 said:
Completely classless. Something I want my kids to see. Well done.
:(
I was thinking the same thing. It's one thing to try to be funny but come on use your head for something other than a hat rack for Pete's sake.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Chief said:
Good story, Nors.

Everything needs support now and then.

and especially those who do athletics..I mean where would they be without supporters:)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
sip8uk.gif

You know HH31...this guy could also be either BNA or BZ going at each other. :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Wow, I love that new signature of yours Heavy.

I am a little confused though. Why are you using a clip from the 1996 Texas/Texas A&M game where the aggies got crushed to the tune of 51-15? Do you take pleasure in reliving the memory the game?

Just seems a little strange.

Oh since you do seem to enjoy that game so much, I found a little blurb about it on Texassports.com that I thought you might like. You're Welcome:

Texas 51, Texas A&M 15
Friday, November 29, 1996 - Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium (Austin, Texas)
In one of the most lopsided games in the storied history of the rivalry, Texas pounded Texas A&M 51-15 to claim the first-ever Big 12 South Division title and earn a trip to the inaugural Big 12 Championship game. James Brown turned in one of his finest personal performances as a Longhorn with 336 yards and four TD passes as Texas won its fifth-straight game on the season. Ricky Williams added 145 yards and a TD as Texas rolled up 594 yards of offense and allowed the Aggies just 227 in the most lopsided Longhorn series win since 1982 (53-16).

I got plenty more :D

AaronGlenINT_tu.gif

McElroyKickoff_tu.gif

And then the play that defined James Brown's career:

tuQBBlownUp.gif

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
calico said:
I am just surprised that you ACTUALLY FOUND and highlight of A&M Vs. Texas to use in a sig where aggy actually did something positive...that must have been a *****... :lmao2:

1985 - A&M: 42 tu: 10
1986 - A&M: 20 tu: 13
1987 - A&M: 28 tu: 24
1988 - A&M: 21 tu: 10
1989 - A&M: 21 tu: 10
1990 - A&M: 27 tu: 28 (Because of a BS call I might add)
1991 - A&M: 31 tu: 14
1992 - A&M: 34 tu: 13
1993 - A&M: 18 tu: 9
1994 - A&M: 34 tu: 10

10 wins in 11 years :cool:

Roughneck

Reaction score

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
1985 - A&M: 42 tu: 10
1986 - A&M: 20 tu: 13
1987 - A&M: 28 tu: 24
1988 - A&M: 21 tu: 10
1989 - A&M: 21 tu: 10
1990 - A&M: 27 tu: 28 (Because of a BS call I might add)
1991 - A&M: 31 tu: 14
1992 - A&M: 34 tu: 13
1993 - A&M: 18 tu: 9
1994 - A&M: 34 tu: 10

10 wins in 11 years :cool:
......and what have you done for me lately?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Waffle said:
You know HH31...this guy could also be either BNA or BZ going at each other. :D

I don't NEED to work that hard to go at BNA.;)

It's more like, type a bit, take a sip of Pepsi, type a bit, hit submit reply.:D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Nors said:
Karma -

This afternoon we had a flash storm come through with reported wind gusts of 70 miles that had near tornado look. Power lines and limbs down everywhere.

I go to my garden and expected "season over". What I found was a garden leaning halfway down. Bent steel, stakes moved. All Plants were leaning precarious as the storm battered through. I lost a few Sunflowers but for the most part I righted my garden back and I don't see a major loss.

I feel that was a symbolic event in light of brace Spears wears analogy. Without the steel cages, stakes and support I build into my garden there is ZERO chance that garden survives a 70 MPH tornadoesque concentrated gust.

I'm having a great day!

I came in at 8:00 after that and received the great news on Spears.

Good for you Nors. Your day was truly saved. Send my some veggies esp corn and tomatoes. :)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I don't NEED to work that hard to go at BNA.;)

It's more like, type a bit, take a sip of Pepsi, type a bit, hit submit reply.:D

Then I guess the guy in the animation could also be Kartr defending Quincy. :eek: