Nors - Props

50cent

Reaction score
Some don't want to give them up to you, but I for one will. We don't agree on everything, but EVERYONE has to admit your a lightning rod for thread convo. Its funny how we both came here at the same time from the KKK board at cg.com and Nors has like 10,000 more post than me. Props to Nors for keeping this board alive with his takes and props to the mods for not taking them(his posts) too serious that he gets threatened with bans. We have many great posters on this board, but make no doubt Nors is up there near the top just on cockiness alone.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors a lightning rod for convo?

I guess it's just like the media... the negative stuff is more interesting to the masses.

And most of the convo's Nors starts is people trying to explain to the brainless one how wrong he is about something.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
KKK board?? that explains it, lol, j/k......Nors, props for whatever that guy was talking about, lol!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Whatever you say.
:lmao2:

No kidding. This place probably gets thousands of posts per day, but it's Nors that "keeps this place alive"? Ummmm, no.

This place would do just fine if Nors disappeared. I'm pretty sure of it.

50cent

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
the KKK board?
Lot of racial comments made over there during the whole QC/Hutch debate. Many were banned for calling them out especially if you were on the Qc side of the debate. Nors and I were on the Qc side and were banned for calling out racial posters and pretty much doing what Nors does at this site. (Posting articles and comments to back our opinion on who would be the starting Qb).

dallasblue05

Reaction score
wow, you guys are harsh, why the tough words? I havent dealt with Nors much, whats his deal?

50cent

Reaction score
Rack said:
Nors a lightning rod for convo?

I guess it's just like the media... the negative stuff is more interesting to the masses.

And most of the convo's Nors starts is people trying to explain to the brainless one how wrong he is about something.
Well those convos go on and on. I would call that a lightning rod.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
Well those convos go on and on. I would call that a lightning rod.

Maybe.

But only bad things happen when lightning strikes.

:starspin

50cent

Reaction score
Rack said:
No kidding. This place probably gets thousands of posts per day, but it's Nors that "keeps this place alive"? Ummmm, no.

This place would do just fine if Nors disappeared. I'm pretty sure of it.
Thats my point, this site would survive without any of us, but if you look at the threads that Nors starts, they usually get many responses. (Lightning rod)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
50cent said:
Lot of racial comments made over there during the whole QC/Hutch debate. Many were banned for calling them out especially if you were on the Qc side of the debate. Nors and I were on the Qc side and were banned for calling out racial posters and pretty much doing what Nors does at this site. (Posting articles and comments to back our opinion on who would be the starting Qb).

What site? There are a few from the newspapers (like DMN) that were pretty much cesspools to begin with so the reaction should not have come as a surprize.

50cent

Reaction score
Rack said:
Maybe.

But only bad things happen when lightning strikes.

:starspin
Nothing is wrong with a difference of opinions, especially over the internet, cause no physical harm can be done. But Nors pushes the envelope and the mods do a great job of knowing he is cutting edge with his opinions and means no harm. Not many people can deal with his takes, but regardless he keeps em coming.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
50cent said:
Nothing is wrong with a difference of opinions, especially over the internet, cause no physical harm can be done. But Nors pushes the envelope and the mods do a great job of knowing he is cutting edge with his opinions and means no harm. Not many people can deal with his takes, but regardless he keeps em coming.

When do you expect your check to arrive in the mail?

50cent

Reaction score
Alexander said:
What site? There are a few from the newspapers (like DMN) that were pretty much cesspools to begin with so the reaction should not have come as a surprize.
I'll never give the full name of that site, because I don't think it ever deserves any type of mention so people can browse over there. I have given other site props, because we are all Boys fans on this site, but that one can go straight to hell, IMO. No offense to you, but its names doesn't deserve the pub.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I guess someone here does not realize that every board needs a whipping boy.

50cent

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
I guess someone here does not realize that every board needs a whipping boy.
Trust me nobody whips Nors. Its his opinion and thats all that counts to him. I've never met the dude, but he believes in his takes and that all that really matter to him. You can counterpoint with the best of em on his threads, but the guy just keeps comin.