Nors - Props

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Zman5 said:
Who is Nors?

some dude that comes around every now and then, most of us take joy in laughing at what he says, you can join us if you like, lollollollol, j/k Nors

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
Trust me nobody whips Nors.

******!!!!!!!

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

Oh man... I needed that.

Go ahead and ask Nors if he knows the difference between a Draw and a delay. :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Why can't you eat pizza Rack? Diet? Reflux?

Reflux. And diet.

But mostly Reflux. :D

I'm starting to feel better, but I still have a constant pressure in my chest and stomach pains. But it's not as bad as it was a week ago.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Rack said:
Reflux. And diet.

I'm starting to feel better, but I still have a constant pressure in my chest and stomach pains. But it's not as bad as it was a week ago.

Dang. That don't sound too good. I wish you a speedy recovery. But yeah, pizza will eat you up on the inside, especially if you are already stressed.

Prevacid!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rack said:
Reflux. And diet.

Just so you won't feel all alone in your deprivation, I found out a few weeks back that I'm diabetic... no more pizza for me either...

Or pasta... or potatos... or bread... d***, that was just about 90 per cent of my diet...

Salads suck... but there is good news (and no, I didn't save a bunch of money on my car insurance); back on July 4th, I weighed 221 pounds... got mad and started working out again (this was before my diagnosis)... between the working out and my new diet, I now tip the scales at just under 190... the play is to be down to 175, maybe 170, but the first of March, in time for golf season...

At 5-9, the charts say I should be lighter than that, but the charts don't see the size of my chest and arms... so I figure 170 will be a good weight for me, don't wanna lose any of this muscle mass I've started adding... first time in my life I could ever say I've got guns, LOL...

Anyway, believe that you have my utmost sympathy, Rack...

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Geez, 50 and Nors are brothers. That explains everything.

Birds of a feather, and anything else that comes to mind.

Rack, Get healthy. You were an early (Board) nemesis, but I think we have grown to respect each others opinions. Bottom line...we cant talk as much smack if we are not in game shape.

billknows

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Whatever you say.
:lmao2:
Agreed ,Nors I have followed the Cowboy's all my life. I'm sure I can guess the forthcoming play better than you, I guess that's the linebaker/kick returner that I am ,nuff said. I certainly have nothing against your post"s and guesses, but Id take your money, Player!!!. But I'd gladly drink a beer with you at a Philly sports bar ,as the cowboys kick easy Philly's ***.I also would greatly enjoy high fiving and laughing at the dejected ,loser looking faces of Philly fans ,Hey we could hang...Bill Knows

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
but there is good news (and no, I didn't save a bunch of money on my car insurance); back on July 4th, I weighed 221 pounds... got mad and started working out again (this was before my diagnosis)... between the working out and my new diet, I now tip the scales at just under 190.

That is freakin' AWESOME, SB! 31 freakin' pounds?!

I'm weighing 245 right now (lost 6 lbs in one month). My goal is to weigh 235 by December 11th (going to the chiefs game in Dallas) and under under 225 by the time football season starts (late february). I don't want to lose too much weight during the season since I'll be playing FB and DL, but after the season I want to work on getting under 200. I'll just have to play a new position.

I've been working out for the past 2 months, but just recently started the diet (by force, obviously). I definitely feel stronger now, but haven't lost much weight. From now on till the season starts I'm gonna go extra on the cardio and lighter on the weights (except for shoulder press). Need to get my endurance up and my weight down ASAP.

What does your eating schedule look like, on average? How often do you eat, how much, and what kinds of foods?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
50cent said:
Trust me nobody whips Nors. Its his opinion and thats all that counts to him. I've never met the dude, but he believes in his takes and that all that really matter to him. You can counterpoint with the best of em on his threads, but the guy just keeps comin.
:lol:

Unreal, nors, is that you?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Check is in the mail......
Yes that whole QC debate was ugly over there 2003 preseason. What was the best was the Hutchers never saw it coming. Right up to the end.

I have a doosy to hatch tonight! Will post then.

Oh and Rack - go muddin will ya!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rack said:
That is freakin' AWESOME, SB! 31 freakin' pounds?!

Hey, thanks for the positive reinforcement... that's the kind of thing that'll keep me on the straight and narrow...

I'm just gettin' started... and it ain't like it happened overnight, I've been on some sort of program for 18-19 weeks now... it helps that there aren't many foods that I like that I can eat anymore... :mad:

My goal is 3 pounds every two weeks, though my doctor tells me for the next month or so it may go somewhat faster as I get acclimated to my new diet...

I'm weighing 245 right now (lost 6 lbs in one month). My goal is to weigh 235 by December 11th (going to the chiefs game in Dallas) and under under 225 by the time football season starts (late february). I don't want to lose too much weight during the season since I'll be playing FB and DL, but after the season I want to work on getting under 200. I'll just have to play a new position.

If you want it bad enough, you'll get there...

What does your eating schedule look like, on average? How often do you eat, how much, and what kinds of foods?

Twice a day, right now... goin' heavy on poultry, pork, eggs, cheese (good thing my cholesterol's OK, or I WOULD starve to death), hot dogs... instead of buying cheesesteaks on my way to work, I'm buying salads, using fat free Ranch dressing... don't care much for veggies, but I have stocked up on things like cucumbers and tomatos for side dishes...

I also find that it's taking less food to satisfy me... I guess my stomach's shrinking...

It now takes me twice as long at the grocery store, because I'm reading labels for the first time in my life... staying clear of sugar, and also starches... example-- I had been using a mushroom gravy mix to flavor the meats I've been broiling, but I found out today that while they're low on sugar, they do have starches...

Starches break down to sugar...

A nice side effect is my sodium intake has been cut significantly too, though I haven't been deliberately avoiding sodium... it's just that the foods that are better for my diabetes generally don't contain much sodium...

There's this really nice, really pretty middle aged single anesthesiologist who's been staying at the hotel for a while now, maybe if I get to where I want I might stand a chance at gettin' her to say yes if I ask her out... :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
There's this really nice, really pretty middle aged single anesthesiologist who's been staying at the hotel for a while now, maybe if I get to where I want I might stand a chance at gettin' her to say yes if I ask her out...

Make sure you're wearing a shirt that shows off your guns when you ask her out. :D

Thanks for the info, SB. Gonna add some of that to my diet.