Not coaching but execution issues

Number1

Reaction score
Those drops by WRs killed the game. No amount of coaching or disguises can do anything when players dont catch the damn ball.

All circus feats and options with players missing catchea cannot overcome nothing.

This loss is on players, coaching was actually good.
the drops and flat out missed throws by Dak

as bad as the O was the D only allowed 17

it's fumbles and refs and weak STs

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Those drops by WRs killed the game. No amount of coaching or disguises can do anything when players dont catch the damn ball.

All circus feats and options with players missing catches cannot overcome nothing.

Isn’t it incredible? I want to hug them all!!!!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

All circus feats and options with players missing catches cannot overcome nothing.

Trolling obviously....:facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I’m not blaming the offensive coaches on Dak missing guys and receivers dropping balls. Bunch of mental midgets. Defensively....their coaching does suck.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Eagles CBs should’ve been attacked all game long. Don’t understand why they didn’t play it that way until the last drive of the game. Coaching. Period .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This. Dak was horrible today. I took a lot of crap after the third game this because Dak was throwing behind receivers consistently. We were winning so no one cared. Yes he’s hurt but he’s thrown behind them all year. It’s an issue.
Wentz threw behind guys all day today. Third stringers. That’s no excuse.

foofighters

Reaction score

their lack of effort is all related to coaching. I knew we’d lose when I saw the look on their faces before the game started. That whole staff needs to go

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Please, execution is coaching

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NO. Everything sucked. Coaching, playcalling, players, EVERYTHING. NO ONE gets an excuse tonight. This was a worse performance than that damn Bears game, and that says a lot. This team is one of the biggest jokes in the league.
I’m so frustrated, I could spit nails. This is 100% of the organization.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles CBs should’ve been attacked all game long. Don’t understand why they didn’t play it that way until the last drive of the game. Coaching. Period .
Because this stupid team really felt themselves last week. They think they really found something out. The run game has been inconsistent all year. Eagles have struggled defensively lately but they actually are underachieving on the defensive line. The secondary is bad. Real bad and they didn’t attack them. Just moronic.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wentz threw behind guys all day today. Third stringers. That’s no excuse.
. Carson Wentz has his own issues. He’s just not that great. But neither were we. I don’t know who sucked worse. Eagles with their back ups or us with our starters

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This. Dak was horrible today. I took a lot of crap after the third game this because Dak was throwing behind receivers consistently. We were winning so no one cared. Yes he’s hurt but he’s thrown behind them all year. It’s an issue.
Can't blame injury for his throws tonight, no way. He was throwing downfield and overthrowing the crap out of it. If they don't re-sign him, I'm good. Same with Cooper. What good does running great routes do, when you drop half the balls thrown to you?

JMPearson

Reaction score
There were 4 huge drops , Gallup, Witren , Cooper , Dak had 3 or 4 huge misses as well

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
. Carson Wentz has his own issues. He’s just not that great. But neither were we. I don’t know who sucked worse. Eagles with their back ups or us with our starters
The answer to that is pretty obvious. Eagles 17 - Cowboys 9