Not coaching but execution issues

kevm3

Reaction score
It's up to the coaches to make sure the players execute or face discipline. There's a reason the patriots don't look like the cowboys despite not having as much talent on the roster.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I refuse to blame Gallup and Cooper when they have to make circus catches on every drive.
Cooper had one hit him in the gut while he was practically standing still, and dropped it. Gallup had one that was thrown pretty damn well over the defender, and he dropped it. There were missed opportunities, even though Dak was throwing a lot of balls behind, beyond, just plain badly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whatever....This team is full of overrated players...Cooper...No show...Jaylon Smith and Demarcus Lawrence both get paid and they both are just collecting money...Awuzie is horrible...Prescott...Cool dude...Not a QB that's going to get it done...Romo didn't either but he would of completed those passes...Witten is a HOF who sucks now and the Coaching is horrible. Wipe out all of the Coaching Staff and hire an entire new staff...I'm used to it...This team hasn't done anything in 2 decades....I'm so tired of watching the same thing over and over
I wouldn't include Lawrence in the list of players to blame.

817Gill

Reaction score
You think you’re clever? I dont give two shis how drops work. Blaming this loss on drops is beyond idiotic and is so clearly a way to deflect criticism from Dak.
Didn’t blame the loss on drops lmaoooooo

Only a hater blames a loss on one thing or person. But discounting the drops because of some bad passes Dak threw at other points in the game is disingenuous. Both things can be true buddy, your original post deflected all blame from drops to Daks bad passes. L for you sir!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Didn’t blame the loss on drops lmaoooooo

Only a hater blames a loss on one thing or person. But discounting the drops because of some bad passes Dak threw at other points in the game is disingenuous. Both things can be true buddy, your original post deflected all blame from drops to Daks bad passes. L for you sir!

Cooper quit on Dak just like Dez did. Not saying Cooper is blameless but Dak makes receivers want to play elsewhere.

817Gill

Reaction score
Cooper quit on Dak just like Dez did. Not saying Cooper is blameless but Dak makes receivers want to play elsewhere.
Literally Dez tweeted today he would come back next year. This is a clear baseless lie lol. I’ll believe the words of the actual ppl involved my guy

You really got your tin foil act goin strong lol

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Those drops by WRs killed the game. No amount of coaching or disguises can do anything when players dont catch the damn ball.

All circus feats and options with players missing catches cannot overcome nothing.

This loss is on players, coaching was actually good.
You have no clue! Of course the players made mistakes, but the coaches design plays to make it easier for their players to make plays. Philly coaches made it so much easier for their friggin backups to make plays than our coaches made it for our starters to make plays. Our Defense sat in a soft zone all game and allowed Wentz to pick us apart with backups and TE’s. Our defensive coaches never adjusted.

Sydla

Reaction score
Biggest play of game was the Pollard fumble.

Elliott, our 90MM tailback pulled himself out of game. On third and one, your coaching staff needs to tell him to go back in.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Everything was bad. Which shows just how bad the Eagles are.

We did NOTHING well. Nothing. And it still came down to a throw into the endzone. The Eagles are pure trash too. Which makes this loss when worse.
The Cowboys are the laughing stock of the NFL!! and for good reason. Every part of this team was terrible, well except the Kicker.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Elliott, our 90MM tailback pulled himself out of game. On third and one, your coaching staff needs to tell him to go back in.
Players do what they want under Garrett, didn't you know that?

cern

Reaction score

you're blaming the pollard fumble on zeke?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
NO. Everything sucked. Coaching, playcalling, players, EVERYTHING. NO ONE gets an excuse tonight. This was a worse performance than that damn Bears game, and that says a lot. This team is one of the biggest jokes in the league.
Yep