Not entirely crazy if the Giants beat the Eagles in NY

DFWJC

Reaction score
i know, I know.
Dallas sucked and really has no business whatsoever making the playoffs this year.
Incredibly undeserving.

But it really is not out of the question that the Giants—who are playing better—could upset Philly in New York next week.

Then if Cowboys manages to beat the Commanders in Dallas, they will be in.

8-8
Ewww

But not out of the question.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i know, I know.
Dallas sucked and really has no business whatsoever making the playoffs this year.
Incredibly undeserving.

But it really is not out of the question that the Giants—who are playing better—could upset Philly in New York next week.

Then if Cowboys manage to beat the Commanders in Dallas, they will be in.

8-8
Ewww

The humanity!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I honestly do not care what happens next week and believe Garrett will be fired regards of what happens afterwards.

cowboyec

Reaction score
it's very much possible.
and in keeping with the season...if you offered me this gift,i'd gladly accept it.
and wish we had just done it ourselves.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
i know, I know.
Incredibly undeserving.

Then if Cowboys manage to beat the Commanders in Dallas, they will be in.

8-8
Ewww

Also not out of the question that Washington beats Dallas.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I’m really gonna be fired up for both games Sunday, you can do it NYG! I’m so excited for this opportunity to get into the playoffs (with some help from our friends of course) and will be really upset if NYG doesn't help us out! We’ve had a lot of bad luck this year and would like to see the teams tough effort each week be rewarded. I also expect Washington to watch the scoreboard and play accordingly. Come on guys we can do this, we just have to believe!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Here’s an Interesting fact: after week 14, Doug Pederson’s Eagles are 12-3

Lost a game Carson’s rookie year to the playoff ravens by 1 point

Lost to Dallas when they rested their starters in 2017 13-3 campaign

Lost to Saints divisional round when an INT slipped through Alshon’s hands on the game winning drive.

12-3. They like it When it’s cold and they’re playing for their lives. Giants don’t have a chance in hell

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The game will be close but the Giants are not going to run Barkley enough and they might give Eli a swan song. I bet they start tanking in the 2nd half.

gmb1

Reaction score
I had a dream a few days ago that I was watching the Gnats and Beagles play each other and I was rooting for the Giants to win. Which was already a red flag that the Cowboys were gonna lose it's rare my dreams are wrong.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
i know, I know.
Incredibly undeserving.

8-8
Ewww

I wholeheartedly expect the Cowboys to limp into the playoffs and get blasted. Jerry will get another playoff appearance banner and be ever emboldened by it. They'll cost themselves the chance at elite talent, and screw up the pick they do get.

Another year of the same.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Here’s an Interesting fact: after week 14, Doug Pederson’s Eagles are 12-3

Lost a game Carson’s rookie year to the playoff ravens by 1 point

Lost to Dallas when they rested their starters in 2017 13-3 campaign

Lost to Saints divisional round when an INT slipped through Alshon’s hands on the game winning drive.

12-3. They like it When it’s cold and they’re playing for their lives
Coaches who take chances and play aggressively tend to win when the going gets tough.

Angus12

Reaction score
i know, I know.
Incredibly undeserving.

8-8
Ewww

If the Eagles find a way to lose to the Giants, then I hope the Commanders monkey stomp us.

That worthless, waste of oxygen Jason Garrett has GOT to go. There is no way Jerry would think of keeping that slug with that kind of finish to the season. But if we sneak into the playoffs as a "division winner", I could easily see him in a scotch addled stupor trying to sell the extension of Garrett to the fanbase.