Not entirely crazy if the Giants beat the Eagles in NY

Blue64

Reaction score
i know, I know.
Dallas sucked and really has no business whatsoever making the playoffs this year.
Incredibly undeserving.

But it really is not out of the question that the Giants—who are playing better—could upset Philly in New York next week.

Then if Cowboys manages to beat the Commanders in Dallas, they will be in.

8-8
Ewww

But not out of the question.
You my friend are on to something...

and given the season maybe you should contact Jerrah and tell him that if he leaves milk and cookies out for Santa he will get a gift instead of a lump of coal.

Numbskull as if this season hasn’t taught you enough

ICP

Reaction score
Good grief, who cares? This team is going NOWHERE! Lousy coaching and uninspired prima donna fur wearing jokes of NFL players. I'd rather have a new HC and better draft pic than watch them get spanked by a Wild Card team on their home field

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it happens and Jerry will start talking Super Bowl again. I don’t care what happens as long as Garrett is gone. I can’t take another season with him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’m really gonna be fired up for both games Sunday, you can do it NYG! I’m so excited for this opportunity to get into the playoffs (with some help from our friends of course) and will be really upset if NYG doesn't help us out! We’ve had a lot of bad luck this year and would like to see the teams tough effort each week be rewarded. I also expect Washington to watch the scoreboard and play accordingly. Come on guys we can do this, we just have to believe!

Only losers back into the playoffs because they cant beat anybody themselves.

This sorry arse Cowboys team doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the playoffs.

I hope the Eagles blow out the Giants.

Silverstar

Reaction score
i know, I know.
Dallas sucked and really has no business whatsoever making the playoffs this year.
Incredibly undeserving.

But it really is not out of the question that the Giants—who are playing better—could upset Philly in New York next week.

8-8
Ewww

:popcorn:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I honestly do not care what happens next week and believe Garrett will be fired regards of what happens afterwards.
Garrett won't be fired. His contract expires at the end of the season. He just won't be given a new contract. So don't expect some grandiose announcement like "Garrett Fired" because that's not happening. He will be allowed to walk and he'll have another NFL coaching job inside a week.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s not crazy but don’t expect it. At the very least they win with a last minute touchdown by Wentz. Eagles are peaking at the right time feasting on some crappy teams. Don’t have to like it or respect it but you have to acknowledge it.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Rather go 7-9 and have some teams like the Jets win out so we can jump them in the draft. No point getting embarrassed in the playoffs only to get the 22nd pick.

doomsday808

Reaction score
i know, I know.
Incredibly undeserving.

8-8
Ewww

Garrett.gif