Not even excited about the Thanksgiving Day game

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
A friend wanted to get tickets for this game earlier in the season. But the mark up way too high. We tried to get some for the Giants game, but we have a specific area we want to sit in.
Where I had my season season before I sold (dumped) them. Which I never regretted.

Told him not worth spending money on them now unless they get incredibly cheap. Like half the face value. :laugh:

My brother in law buys a suite at a charity event on the years my wife’s family is hosting so we get party busses and head over. There are like 30 family members so it’s fun to do. I can’t complain, not my cash :lmao:

When did you dump your seasons?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m excited because the 8-3 Bills fans are talking trash right now on the forums. Dallas may be underperforming due to a myriad of reasons but that Bills team is not what their record states. This is going to be the 2017 Jacksonville Game all over again. I’ll triple platinum guarantee it now.

Z mann R2

Reaction score
Guys it was raining. Patriots got off easy. Lucky *******s and their damn weather. If this game was on Saturday, I believe we blow them out